[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking abt a word

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambooz

Bambooz

Thinking abt a word Empty
PostSubject: Thinking abt a word   Thinking abt a word I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15 2014, 14:33

Hi All. I'm here since few time..but I would tell you something.
I wont do the person who know everything but sometimes ingame I see people who say this word: "Noob".
Actually this word mean "not skilled".. but someone ingame want mean an abuse with it.
Honestly, I hate this word because I was "noob" too, long time ago..i wasn't skilled. I think you guys were too, cauze no.one born with skills.
I think who say this "word" hasn't respect for players..So..I'm asking if that word can be denied in this server with just a mute..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. Hope you will think the same.
Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

PostSubject: Re: Thinking abt a word   Thinking abt a word I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15 2014, 17:13

Nice idea.

I agree you are right.
He must got warned by DS members and mute by DS admins.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Thinking abt a word   Thinking abt a word I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15 2014, 17:51

I don't think "noob"as a single word is any type of abuse. As you said noob means "not skilled" and saying someone "not skilled" is not abusing him. If you go through the reaction questions asked ingame you would have noticed that there is a question whose answer is the word "noob". So, I my view if "noob" the word was not allowed then Stormy would not have kept the question. But if someone is repeatedly calling someone noob and that person is not liking it in that case a mute should be imposed. Secondly San Andreas is an 18+ game and if you are playing it then you should be capable enough to deal with it. (Just my opinion, your may differ)
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Thinking abt a word   Thinking abt a word I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15 2014, 22:59

Well,I hope you guys understand my words as its not refers to ego and arrogance,According to my knowledge as i played more than 2 years in a RP server with 782 playing game hour ''noob'' not the same as ''newbie'' not the same ''not skilled'
Newbie equal ''not skilled ''and many players we have are using the word ''noob'' as a insult as bambo said.
According to our rules no insulting so we should regard this word as a insult and muting people who are saying it.

as noob=insult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking abt a word   Thinking abt a word I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking abt a word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: