[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sorry for inactivity :S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MerCuRy

MerCuRy

Job/hobbies : Gaming <:

sorry for inactivity :S Empty
PostSubject: sorry for inactivity :S   sorry for inactivity :S I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 10:54

soooooo as you guys can see i went pretty inactive in the last 2 weeks or more i think?
so firstly let me tell ya the reason,ehm i go everyday for private lessons since i started studying before the start of the school that's how we do it in Egypt farao,so i'm pretty busy since i go out from my home from 16:00 and i get back to home at 21:00 exactly and i start playing on my pc from 23:00 i guess and i keep awake untill 2 or 3 am but yeah i didn't spend my free time on pc on DS why? xD
becauuuuuuuuuse i actually got addicted to a FPS game called "Warface" if somebody knows it send me a friend request my name there is "MerCuRy1",anyway thats not my point,my point is that i'll try to play in DS again so i'll be online only for about 2 hours a day if possible,and i'll always be there at fridays...

i just wanted to let ya guys know why i'm inactive Smile   

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

sorry for inactivity :S Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry for inactivity :S   sorry for inactivity :S I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 10:59

lol! DS is the best game ever lol! 
Back to top Go down

sorry for inactivity :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: