[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My KFC slide

Go down 
+2
[DS]CoDeZ
Spoof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoof

Spoof

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 22:40

Watch in fullscreen on youtube.

The opponent see me sliding and shoting deagle without reload, but on my screen the gameplay is normal. That glitch is basically a desync.
Ignore the kill list, it isnt a duel.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 23:42

Pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 23:44

Like Codez ur a pro Surprised Very Happy, but im too lazy to try doing that Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Job/hobbies : Play badminton

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2012, 16:08

PRO one word to tell
Back to top Go down
Spoof

Spoof

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 01:25

Need to post a message, because some players asked to me how to make that bug.
Someone know i always shared my samp experience and bug abusing like fast cbug and the infinite sawnoff bug, but the KFC slide absolutely no.
Some time ago players from DM scene discussed to remove that bug from samp, because is an exploit, not a bug at all. That exploit can desync the player, can bug the skin, and other things.
And no one from the KFC clan released a tutorial for that, for some obviously reason.
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 07:26

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
[KFC]J0SE

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 12:06

Spoof wrote:
Someone know i always shared my samp experience and bug abusing like fast cbug and the infinite sawnoff bug, but the KFC slide absolutely no.
Some time ago players from DM scene discussed to remove that bug from samp, because is an exploit, not a bug at all. That exploit can desync the player, can bug the skin, and other things.
And no one from the KFC clan released a tutorial for that, for some obviously reason.
hmm i saw this topic searchin' randomly on youtube and im surprised that ppl still trying to do the KFC slide. As u said we never created a tutorial to do this for the same reason u mentioned and cuz we were busy to do this XD. U do the slide very well like a pure KFC member. We thoung about do a tutorial but i dont have time so fell free to post a tutorial here, i allow u do this but only here.

PS: a lot of ppl asked me how to do this hahah

Seeya!
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 13:24

[KFC]J0SE wrote:
Spoof wrote:
hmm i saw this topic searchin' randomly on youtube and im surprised that ppl still trying to do the KFC slide. As u said we never created a tutorial to do this for the same reason u mentioned and cuz we were busy to do this XD. U do the slide very well like a pure KFC member. We thoung about do a tutorial but i dont have time so fell free to post a tutorial here, i allow u do this but only here.

PS: a lot of ppl asked me how to do this hahah

Seeya!

Saw you on alot of Videos before Razz If you are the real one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My KFC slide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My KFC slide   My KFC slide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My KFC slide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Jokes, Videos, Pictures.-