[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julz Unban Apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julz98

Unban - Julz Unban Apply Empty
PostSubject: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2012, 12:30

When Banned?: Today, 10 mins ago maybe

Banned By Who?: [DS]7wist

Banned for What?: Health Refill but its not true :0

Comment: I will explain all that happened:
I went into area51 underground thing as COP, and there was a player "[DS]devilkevin2107"
AFK at door, so (i know this is noobish) i knifed him and he became bugged..
When he came back he couldnt kill me and i couldnt kill him except with grenades.. So here im assuming he reported me.. then a player "Matzemixhouse" came in and killed me with Shotgun,
admin [DS]7wist i think didnt know i just spawned, he exploded me and slapped me and i didnt die of anti-spawn kill protection.. and here I am banned..
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2012, 13:15

Well lets Wait For Twist's Statement
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 12:43

First, he got reported for health hacks, i checked him. First i exploded him, health did decreased, but it quickly refilled. Which means health refill. He was not killing someone too. So the refill can't be from a kill bonus or a kill streak.
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 13:52

[DS]7wist wrote:
First, he got reported for health hacks, i checked him. First i exploded him, health did decreased, but it quickly refilled. Which means health refill. He was not killing someone too. So the refill can't be from a kill bonus or a kill streak.
Jaw i'd like you to put something into you consideration.
If the guy has just spawned and u have exploded him , he hp will decrease but will increse and refill it self Why?
Cuz there is a timer that resets the player health value for 5 seconds to more than 100 which is god mode aka ( Anti respawn kill)
This is what happened :
-The guy respawned and was protected by Anti Spawn kill.
-His Hp was more than 100.
-When you exploded him jaw , explosion got his hp down to 60~80 At this point , you should have put this into your consideration because explode command kills the player and returns his hp to 0.
-Since player was under Anti spawn kill protection , the timer refilled his hp to more than 100 again
-At this point jaw thought that he uses some type of hacks so he banned him.

Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 14:54

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
[DS]7wist wrote:
If the guy has just spawned and u have exploded him , he hp will decrease but will increse and refill it self Why?
Cuz there is a timer that resets the player health value for 5 seconds to more than 100 which is god mode aka ( Anti respawn kill)
This is what happened :
-When you exploded him jaw , explosion got his hp down to 60~80 At this point , you should have put this into your consideration because explode command kills the player and returns his hp to 0.
-Since player was under Anti spawn kill protection , the timer refilled his hp to more than 100 again

But when i checked him, i waited a few seconds after he spawned then exploded him. :S
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 16:42

Yep Agree with Codez
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 12:49

[DS]7wist wrote:
[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
[DS]7wist wrote:
This is what happened :

But when i checked him, i waited a few seconds after he spawned then exploded him. :S

Few seconds were less than 5 seconds i guess?

LOL, someone edited instead of quoting. I don't remember the exact seconds i waited :s
But the health only decreased a little like 20-30 hp. So i think player should be unbanned.
Sorry for the coincidence Embarassed
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 13:19

Some One Edited What?
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 13:30

FUU i edited jaw's post instead of mine Very Happy
Sorry jaw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 14:55

Xd Codey.

Better Get Specs Razz
Back to top Go down
Julz98

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 23:03

Thank you for understanding and no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 17:29

UNBANNED.
if you are still banned pm me with your ip address and will unban you.
/LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julz Unban Apply   Unban - Julz Unban Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julz Unban Apply
Page 1 of 1