[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 07:58

First thing , are mapper apps open? If they aren't don't bother reading Razz
(Ingame) Name:[DS]Acid_Force

How long have you been scripting for? :I haven't been scripting lately and though i can script , this isn't a scripter application , i wish to apply for mapping

What scripting languages are you capable of using (PHP,HTML,C#,C++,Pawno) ?: Pawno , Mysql , and I HATE YSI . that said , i can use mysql and pawno

Do you have any evidence of your scripting skills (Releases on SA-MP forum, Example scripts,Scripter on other servers)? : Don't post this here, send it to the main owner via forum PM. Nopes , have scripted for one or two other servers , one is being flooded , the other is down !

Rate your scripting skills from 1 to 10: don't want to !

Why do you want to script for Desert Storm?:Just because I am relatively free now , and i like mapping better than actually playing Laughing ....aslo , i can script some little things accompanying the map just to make it ....interesting . Will probably send something in by the evening or , you ask me to map something Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: Scripter Applications - CLOSED-
Jump to: