[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Advisor

Unban - Unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 02:28

-Today
-[DS]Jhon_Cool
-Weapon Hacks

-I understand, server is new and etc, but atleast watch WHO u hire as admins. Omg firstly I was spy, than some of your honorable DS members start teamkilling me, sended report and other one kicked me for "bugged" (don't remember name).

Now, I just pickuped satchels at factory and got banned for weapon hacks...

PS: For gods sake change font or backround color, I barely see that I writing now,
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 02:46

First of all when you write an unban request you should try to be polite. Second, satchels aren't suppose to be pickup able so I thought you might have hacked them (a bug that should be checked).
Player unbanned
Back to top Go down
Advisor

PostSubject: ...............   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 03:03

Yeah pickup supposed to be pickuped, kewl story bro.

+There is few satcels and all of them have 5 ammo, I think it's on purpose. Also it's not hard to script pickup that don't give weapon, even if weapon model is used.
Back to top Go down
Raider_Plane

Raider_Plane

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 10:06

Yes i know, there near terrorist spawn teritorry is 3 satchel charge pickups, i have picked all of charges once and attached them to my van to bomb terrorists(i was cop) but when i arrived to terrorist spawn area with the van with attached satchel charges i lost my detonator cuz i entered vanso i could not be able to boom my van
Back to top Go down
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★
Desert Storm Member
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 10:45

Player UnBaned Topic now Locked
Back to top Go down
http://prakharthakur.hpage.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal
Page 1 of 1