[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

[DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2012, 15:07

Hey all,
So there is a new rule that no DS staff should go to the other clan's forum or server to prevent fight...
and some are saying that they must choose between DS and other clan ,so is this true or not?if true,WHY!because a fight may occur!oh come on!Nic himself said that the quarrel is over so why>?I am not blaming anyone.

Why don't we just do this,like if an DS staff or other clan staff comes here or there and starts fighting or arguing aboutt the 2 clans like this clan is better an all,that guy gets banned or warned for a ban ,and come on guys after the quarreler was over between the 2 clans no fight has occurred other that slim and codez which i think is NONSENSE!LIke this would be better right?Since its a hard choose to choose between the 2 clans!

And guys before u comment pls iam not saying this since i was first there in other clan,so don't say Drago you like the other clan so go!pls i like both the clans equally!And i love to be here and there. I love you

Last edited by [DS]RyderTheHunter on Thu Aug 02 2012, 02:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2012, 15:21

You got it all wrong
Nic specified the server name (FMJ)
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2012, 18:19

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
You got it all wrong
Nic specified the server name (FMJ)
i did not say the name cuz its considered as advertising
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2012, 18:26

Come on guys,both owners are same and no fights since the last one so why this rules

i mean i respect the rule an all..
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 09:54

Rule Dropped

/LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC   [DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]Drago PLEAS LOCK THIS TOPIC
Page 1 of 1