[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Complain]Admins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasser64

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 08:44

Im a level 4 admin in a popular server,

Well Its a problem on server that there are many hackers always .
Before i thought more admins would solve it ,
But it changed my mind now Sad

I bought weapons like 350 snipers - tecs etc almost 30 thousand worth of ammo to reach MOH rank.
I reached a mointain in helicoptor and began sniping
And i shot a hacker no damage [HH]
Being a good citizen i reported him to admins
Then i Knifed on him , he got desynced

I kept shooting hacker - No damage again , Then all of sudden Im Tossed up in air - i get my parachute n land , Again the admin tosses me and i Die .

And the hacker plays for 10-15 mins then he was banned.

So dont you guys have smart technique of dropping just a bit to check health hacks ? Why do you kill innocents who report hackers?
and i appeal that plz put experienced admins around who know how to administer.

Server is already messed with hackers, and admins too are killing us unfairly + they dont apologise.
Hope things change >.>

Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 19:39

[Complain]Admins Huh10
huh....that's the way you are reacting and it's our duty to check the reported player and we are experienced enough Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 22:22

This is not your server, we put the admins we want to and they're expreienced enough to do their job. If you ban possible hackers in your server just when someone reports them, well then I doubt that server will ever be successful. I also saw your language via pm whichs shows nothing but inferiority because you're unable to control yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Sasser64

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: re:   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 20:24

experienced admins use toss a player to check health hacks ?

If a player {experienced} hacks he will turn off as he has lots of time to do it .

No wonder i see so many hackers , and yes i have to use abusive PM's to make them ragequit , Works most times if hacker knows english

And 30-40 k for new player is a lot of money , so i had to make it loud.

If you call its my server , i will do whatever = you will loose all players - you cannot be Hitler around here .

Welcome to internet.

Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 20:46

Sasser64 wrote:
experienced admins use toss a player to check health hacks ?

If a player {experienced} hacks he will turn off as he has lots of time to do it .

No wonder i see so many hackers , and yes i have to use abusive PM's to make them ragequit , Works most times if hacker knows english

And 30-40 k for new player is a lot of money , so i had to make it loud.

If you call its my server , i will do whatever = you will loose all players - you cannot be Hitler around here .

Welcome to internet.

DS will loose all players? affraid

Listen. I'd like to see the player count of you 300 ping internet tab self hosted server with 5 players online daily. I know that the Admins on DS are more experienced than you'll ever be, since the Admin training team, which I was leader of, trained them Smile Whatever you did, the slap was right since I would have kicked you for your pm already. And as I can see your attidude you would have returned s0beit on (if you even smart enough to find a download link for it) and hack with your hh. You're the perfect Admin and deserve to become a Legend of sa-mp. No seriously move your ass out of this forum can't see more useless Posts by you. Hope you enjoy that and stop Insulting Players ingame aswell Smile
Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power Admin Power
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 04:31

Greetings,

Hey Sasser,Well,You complaint about us,But do you think about yourself?Let me give you an Example:Insult,RPG on foot.

By these 2 simple rules,you can even follow it well,And you came to complaint about us?We toss you to check if you got health hack which players report it.Its our duty and also,y those 2 rules,you already warn and kicked by me for 1 - 10 times.And also you always ESC abuse,By that I can ban you directly,But you know why I din't?Because People deserve a second chance.I hope you think about yourself before reporting someone.Thats all I want to say.

Regards,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sasser64

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 08:01

@[DS]Chris Rosso
Ahh So according to chris = He wants to ban innocent players ? and you all want to protect hackers around ?

#1 I never use RPG class - Reason , i have my own saved weapons - Go n research it well before you say .
2# Im never kicked in server - Another poor fact you got - maybe confused with someone else - Check logs .
3# Yes i pause ingame as i have lots of work too . And i never have paused in battlefield or in a fight . Im skilled enough to kill any 1 vs 1 guy . and what is the point of pausing ? if you see logs i /kill myself a lot = i simply dont care stats.
4#Insult ? Well see logs = I insult only Hackers - And when you guys dont do your duty , i take it in my hands to abuse hackers.

@Killer_79

#1 Wow the admins here Tell to download and use Hack clients ? Seriously O.o
#2 Yes im legend out here - I administer one of top 10 - rated by SACNR server - you guys rank in at 158 >.> i play here cause the game mode is interesting Smile
#3No wonder you have trained all admins :p , Awesome english you got brother Very Happy
#4And you asking me to stop insulting hackers ? Keep admins online and make it a better place - then i wont abuse anyone. Hackers are not "members" as you mention .

@All admins here , i challenge you - show me abusing normal players and i will leave you guys forever.
YES I HAVE ABUSED ALL THE HEALTH HACKERS - TELEPORT HACKERS - RULE BREAKERS.

Its high time you all must realize who is the enemy of your server .

HAckers teleporting to me and killing me every 1 minute = fair ? and you guys are protecting hackers and tossing innocent guys ?

Admins must know that knife causes desync of players like 70% of the times
If a player is not taking damange sometimes - its cause he had knifed the opponent .

Slap should be only 10-13 feet high - so the player has no time to deactivate hacks,
slaps here are way above 20 feet .

And only thing is it kills innocent players . why not recode it to less height so that innocent players are not killed .

Come to our server and see how admins treat players . If i slap a player , i reset his health n armour back . i dont go around killing people.

And admins here making baseless assessments on me Surprised Well if you see the kick logs , you wont find a single one . So why are the admins lying here ?

They have inferiority complex i think.

I never used that god damned RPG on foot , and he says i've been kicked 10 times ? lol

As far as i've seen Ra_Two is the best admin , and server is good when he is around,

other admins take 20-30 mins to respond to reports ? why so much delay in banning hackers ?

and like all samp servers - one can pause ingame with full HP n Armour , so what is wrong in it ? Shocked

Im talking about Making this server better one - and these guys are making false charges on me scratch

Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 10:38

If you don't like Desert Storm staff please leave us alone Smile Or we will be forced to make u leave. We admins have our own lives , I don't know about you. If you reported hackers u should wait for few minutes till it gets investigated instead of crying all around the server
Back to top Go down
Sasser64

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: re:   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 12:07

So to highlight your mistakes = Crying ?

And im pretty much elder in age and much more experienced than any one of you here .

Im a sa:mp Player since 2006

So if you dont wanna make your server better . its totally your call .

I will not "CRY" now on ! And will not bother to report any hacker i see , If thats what you want me to do Very Happy

Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 12:37

Have fun u experienced no lifer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Complain]Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complain]Admins   [Complain]Admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Complain]Admins
Page 1 of 1