[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)

Go down 
+7
[DS]II..R(V)D..II
Warrior
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Mr_Prankster
DaRk_RaiN
Spike
Mark_Wagih
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

Job/hobbies : Scripting/Mapping

application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) Empty
PostSubject: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 18:34

(Ingame) Name: Mark_Wagih

How long have you been scripting for? : 3 years

What scripting languages are you capable of using (PHP,HTML,C#,C++,Pawno) ?: pawno

Do you have any evidence of your scripting skills (Releases on SA-MP forum, Example scripts,Scripter on other servers)? : Don't post this here, send it to the main owner via forum PM. No but you can test me

Rate your scripting skills from 1 to 10: 8.5

Why do you want to script for Desert Storm?: Because I want to make the server better and more advanced to get new players and to fix all server bugs and to help the server to make it the best server ever and i will be glad to help you.

Note: This is my second application, I wrote it again i just came here to say something that , I am sorry for what happened in the test and it will not happen again and i will not cheat again and if i did just make anything you want to me , you can even ban me and you must know that i am here to help the server be better and to fix all server bugs to let more players come so I will be glad to help the server with all what i know about scripting and everything . So i hope you forgive me
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 06:04

Nope , I don't think you will be selected again...

When you thought of cheating the owner , it shows your bad attitude.

We don't encourage people with a bad attitude...
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 12:56

This is your second application and you said your scripting skills are 8.5,ehm ok, which means you're confident of your scripting skills, so why don't we make a little game of 5 scripting levels (nothing official).
Level 1 question:
Which function can we use to transfer data from a Game Mode to a filterscript.
Level 2 questions:
Assuming we're making a multi task system (event system for example), so instead of using 50 variables we'd need to use a double dimention .......
1)array.
2)Integer
3)PVar
Level 3 question:
Can you convert a dini saving system to an Y_INI one, and what's the equivelent of dini_inset in Y_INI.
Which y_ini function, stores strings?
Level 4 question:
Let's say we want to optimize a script using 'if' conditional statements, which can we replace that with?
Other optimizing tips?
Level 5 question:
Can you control macros?(Am sure what will the answer be)
P.S: Most of the questions are easy and don't need any (skills).
Good luck on your application.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 15:48

DaRk_RaiN wrote:
This is your second application and you said your scripting skills are 8.5,ehm ok, which means you're confident of your scripting skills, so why don't we make a little game of 5 scripting levels (nothing official).
Level 1 question:
Level 2 questions:
Assuming we're making a multi task system (event system for example), so instead of using 50 variables we'd need to use a double dimention .......
1)array.
2)Integer
3)PVar
Level 3 question:
Can you convert a dini saving system to an Y_INI one, and what's the equivelent of dini_inset in Y_INI.
Level 4 question:
Let's say we want to optimize a script using 'if' conditional statements, which can we replace that with?
Other optimizing tips?
Level 5 question:

-Fine , enough but even if he answers those , idk if selecting hime would help . That copyingthing was not funny .
btw , Stormy said , scripters wont get access to GM , only to FS.
Still , good luck
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 16:21

I didn't came here to steal the gm and i said to the owner that i don't want the gm , I will just make filterscripts and give it to the owner so don't think that I came here to steal the gm , I just came to help the server Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 16:30

Mark_Wagih wrote:
I didn't came here to steal the gm and i said to the owner that i don't want the gm , I will just make filterscripts and give it to the owner so don't think that I came here to steal the gm , I just came to help the server Mad

I dint say you came here for stealing anything ...._______. just quoted someone !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 16:35

DaRk_RaiN wrote:
Level 1 question:
Level 2 questions:
1)array.
2)Integer
3)PVar
Level 3 question:
Level 4 question:
Other optimizing tips?
Level 5 question:

To be honest I really like the game so please answer all the questions when you pass it you can develop one first filterscript.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 17:14

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
DaRk_RaiN wrote:
Level 1 question:
Level 2 questions:
1)array.
2)Integer
3)PVar
Level 3 question:
Level 4 question:
Other optimizing tips?
Level 5 question:

To be honest I really like the game so please answer all the questions when you pass it you can develop one first filterscript.
What do you mean with : I really like the game ?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 17:28

Here i answered the questions but i am not sure that the right answer and why you know to the answer of these questions , You can just care about my scripting not how I answer

Level 1 question:
We will just add up #define FILTERSCRIPT and we remove public OnGameModeInit()
Level 2 questions:
Assuming we're making a multi task system (event system for example), so instead of using 50 variables we'd need to use a double dimention Pvar (3)
1)array.
2)Integer
3)PVar
Level 3 question:
dini_Int(filepath[], "line_to_get_from_file");
dini_IntSet(filepath[], "name_to_store_it_as", AnInteger);

dini_Get(filepath[], "line_to_get_from_file");
dini_Set(filepath[], "name_to_store_it_as", our_string_to_store[]);

dini_Float(filepath[], "line_to_get_from_file");
dini_FloatSet(filepath[], "name_to_store_it_as", Float:afloat);

Level 4 question:
Other optimizing tips?
I don`t know the answer of th is i am always using If
Level 5 question:
Yes we can
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 17:54

Meh, most answers are wrong man.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 18:24

Warrior wrote:
Meh, most answers are wrong man.
I know
I know how to script and i don`t think why there are questions like these , I came to help the server to script and they let me answer these questions , I am not applying for admin here to ask me all these questions , I just came to help the server
So if you denied me its ok , I just wanted to help confused
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 18:27

And I said that i just wanted to be tested again in scripting not answering these questions if you think that you don`t need me to help the server to make it more advanced and to have more players , I will respect your opinion
Sorry for what happened i just wanted to help
Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10 2013, 01:56

Accept your failure and keep practicing Mark_Wagih Brother............. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10 2013, 11:16

[DS]II...RYBACK...II wrote:
Accept your failure and keep practicing Mark_Wagih Brother............. Smile

application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) 154hse8

@inTopic : Why don't stormy give him an small FS to script or system or any Sh-t
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10 2013, 16:57

Look , this is not a small thing. If you want to help the server , you need to have some knowledge about how to help...
Understand?

You need to practice more so that you can accompany with Stormy to help the server...

Seems like You didn't answer some basic questions. Also , I don't think you can understand english..

When stormy said '' I like the game''

He means that the questions posted by Dark are good and it needs to be answered by you..

So ,get some practice. Remember , it's not easy to help the server.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10 2013, 18:58

He was testing me and asked me to create a login and register system and I did , so thats mean that i know things about scripting
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 11:06

Mark_Wagih wrote:
He was testing me and asked me to create a login and register system and I did , so thats mean that i know things about scripting

Um ...features , hashing , auto-login's and all?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 15:14

Quote :
Um ...features , hashing , auto-login's and all?
Yeah all and it worked
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 17:05

Mate a fast question, would you use MySQL or Y_Ini and why?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 17:32

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
) io till i get sql course at school.

Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 18:52

[DS]Mr_Prankster wrote:
[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
) io till i get sql course at school.

Ehm excuse me but what did you mean?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 18:55

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
Y_ini because it is fastest and I used Y-ini because I have more knowlege in Y_ini more than MySQL
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 19:43

Mark_Wagih wrote:
[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
Y_ini because it is fastest and I used Y-ini because I have more knowlege in Y_ini more than MySQL

Wrong.
Sorry to tell you mate but MySQL is faster because mysql is based on a database data managment system and it's made to handle large data.
Check any of these online role play servers, they surely use MySQL.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13 2013, 08:55

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
Mark_Wagih wrote:
[DS]CoDeZ wrote:

Wrong.
Sorry to tell you mate but MySQL is faster because mysql is based on a database data managment system and it's made to handle large data.
Check any of these online role play servers, they surely use MySQL.
But I think it depend more on the gamemode , we can`t use MySQL with every gamemode , some gamemodes can`t work with MySQL
Back to top Go down
Marco_Vancini

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 13:45

lol mysql doesnt work with every script? failed again.

EDIT: I would really like to know how you can "optimize" if statements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)   application - Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again Scripter Application (Mark_Wagih)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next