[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban application [Mistake/bug?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FocusBot

application - Unban application [Mistake/bug?] Empty
PostSubject: Unban application [Mistake/bug?]   application - Unban application [Mistake/bug?] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01 2013, 18:04

When banned?: 3 weeks ago

Banned by who?: n/a (doesn't say)

Banned for what?: n/a (doesn't say)

Comment(optional): I am banned on desert storm for no reason. I was trying some usernames to log in with, since I had an account with 150k on it, but I forgot the name.. so basically I was trying some other usernames, and when I was with my 4th/5th account, it said server closed connection and I got banned.

I think it's a bug, anyways, I'd like to get unbanned since I like the server and I want to play on it a lot!

My name:
oussamas

Last edited by FocusBot on Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : format)
Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

application - Unban application [Mistake/bug?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban application [Mistake/bug?]   application - Unban application [Mistake/bug?] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01 2013, 22:19

Are you trying to say that you were banned before and after AdminBAN/BugBAN you just evaded 3-4 times and while playing with 5th account text appears "Server Closed The Connection ?
Back to top Go down

Unban application [Mistake/bug?]
Page 1 of 1