[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEAVING FOREVER!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 11:29

I am leaving because in this server are now everybody ass-lickers,noobs and jerks.DS is not like before so I am leaving.
My opinion about some players.

Triad-I tough his friend but his just one pro ass-licker,jerk and asshole.
Carie-Is boring smartass and rager.
Incognito-Rager,ass-licker.
You all three go to hell and fuck you stupid bitches.

Reptilix,Epic,Posiedon and others bye forever.
I just cant play here anymore with so many ass-lickers and jerks so I am leaving forever maybe I come to game with diffrent name to see whats going on thats it.BYE
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 11:32

Oh my god. You mustn't insult them like this... Good bye!

Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 11:51

Finally, CYA !
And, as I told ya, now I'm not part of DS, so few words for ya :

GTFO with big LEAVING FOREVER!!! Heart-glasses-1

LEAVING FOREVER!!! VJGLgR4
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 12:51

[DS]Mother wrote:
Finally, CYA !
And, as I told ya, now I'm not part of DS, so few words for ya :

GTFO with big LEAVING FOREVER!!! Heart-glasses-1

LEAVING FOREVER!!! VJGLgR4
Well thanks for that.
I changed my mind I will still play,but I wont have nothing with staff(bneing something important)I will just play like other players.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 13:03

lol

bye.

Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 13:13

Sorry for unlocking this topic. I unlocked this to just say my opinions about this kid. all I want to say that I reported this bitch some months before https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t1376-dslightning_storm-reportng-dsb3nj4min but it was just ignored by managaement [idk why] and was locked. And it is still locked from months. Wel.. ok if he does not deserves a warn so atleast management should reply on that topic. And second thing is that you said everyone a ass licker but sorry for saying that you are the ass licker and the biggest threat to DS community. I also not insulted you that time but this time I will say my opinions clearly. You are just licks everyone's ass in the DS community and taht's why you are not leaving and said that you will play here. Sorry kid, go get some manners and don't licks ass again. YOu don't even knows that how to talk to someone and uses these bad words always.

I will say one word about you JUST ANOTHER KID !!!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 13:14

[DS]Incognito wrote:
Sorry for unlocking this topic. I unlocked this to just say my opinions about this kid. all I want to say that I reported this bitch some months before https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t1376-dslightning_storm-reportng-dsb3nj4min but it was just ignored by managaement [idk why] and was locked. And it is still locked from months. Wel.. ok if he does not deserves a warn so atleast management should reply on that topic. And second thing is that you said everyone a ass licker but sorry for saying that you are the ass licker and the biggest threat to DS community. I also not insulted you that time but this time I will say my opinions clearly. You are just licks everyone's ass in the DS community and taht's why you are not leaving and said that you will play here. Sorry kid, go get some manners and don't licks ass again. YOu don't even knows that how to talk to someone and uses these bad words always.

I will say one word about you JUST ANOTHER KID !!!

Enough bitch fights Very Happy

Stays LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEAVING FOREVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOREVER!!!   LEAVING FOREVER!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAVING FOREVER!!!
Page 1 of 1