[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All of my suggestions for the new GM.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khách vi

All of my suggestions for the new GM. Empty
PostSubject: All of my suggestions for the new GM.   All of my suggestions for the new GM. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 05:03

In this topic, I will suggest everything I think should be added in DS new GM.

- Helper : If someone used /ask. His/her question will be shown to helpers either, not only admins can see it. Also helpers list should be added in Staff List.

- Snipers : Read my Suggestion topic HERE

- Auto-event system : The distance between 2 events should be longer, about 1-2 hours. Players are getting bored of event because there are too many events take place in a day.

- /minigun zone : Players are abusing it to get more scores. There should be some limits. I suggest that a player can only stay in the /minigun zone for 2 minute, after that he will be auto-sync with the server. And he must wait for 10 minutes later to use /minigun again.

- Tanks and hydras : Tanks and hydras are completely useless nowadays. No one want to conquer the oil source. So it would be nice if we completely remove them to avoid bug abuser.

- Oil source : It's like a abandoned place in DS. It's useless now so we should remove it. Or just script another one nearer the bases.

- Anti-RPG Abuse system : Since too many players use RPGs to kill on foot enemies. We should have that script (it's possible to script right ?)

- When you type /animlist, member cmds and admin cmds. The cmds should be shown in a box, not in the chat because it's really annoying when someone flood it.

- Add garages in the bases : I've seen many players asked "How to fix your vehicles?" So I think there should be a garanges in both bases like it was in the old GMs.

That's all. Thanks for reading. Smile

Last edited by [DS]Ultimate[R] on Wed Feb 13 2013, 11:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed the member and admin cmds)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

All of my suggestions for the new GM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my suggestions for the new GM.   All of my suggestions for the new GM. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 12:09

Helper group is removed so no use for that Smile

The sniper system? I like it as F*** Cool

The /minigun system is great except that bug. No use.

Auto-Event system is good too.

Yes there should be a Pay and spray system Smile

The tanks and hydras, I don't think they should be removed.

Yes the oil factory should be placed closer to bases somewhere.

Back to top Go down

All of my suggestions for the new GM.
Page 1 of 1