[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appel

Go down 
+5
ExceL
Ultimate[R]
ItzCool
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Adis_Sullejmanovic
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adis_Sullejmanovic

Unban - Unban appel  Empty
PostSubject: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 16:15

When banned?: 12.2.2013

Banned by who?: Incotingu ( or something like that ) gived me 3 ban warnings i don't know why

Banned for what?: The reason of the ban warnings was " hh "

Comment(optional): Unban me pls i dont know why am i banned

Here is the picture http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=c7s9po3ucc4q1x0ohsha.png
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 16:22

HH means Health Hack.
Please post the screen shot when you were ingame ( when [DS]Incognito banned you ).
This screen shot is of no use.
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 16:31

I dont have the health hack i swear, Guys who shooted me the they didnt shooted me, i have a bad internet :/ lag kills me
Back to top Go down
ItzCool

ItzCool

Job/hobbies : samp, studying

PostSubject: any proof man   Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 16:40

any proof ?
if u dont have any proof incog might be aving but against u bcoz admins dont ban without reason
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 16:47

Prototype why should i use the Health hack ? I play on this server allmost for an month, and i have 2950+ score... Pls unban me i wanna to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 17:04

Ummm...... Sorry but you did hacked so you won't be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 17:25

i didn't hacked i swear Muhamed Borovac can tell you, they shooted me, but they didn't shooted at me, AND I HAVE REALLY BAD INTERNET !!! PLS UNBAN MEE
Back to top Go down
ExceL

ExceL

Job/hobbies : GTI's, Bike's.

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 18:59

i think he isn't lying about his bad net : P , deserve a second chance? : P
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel   Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 19:32

Please [DS]Ultimate[R]
Give us a proof..
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 01:51

Haha Adis, you are making me laugh. Admins always check before doing anything and I bet you were lying about the Internet thing because ping doesn't affect your HP. Wink
Back to top Go down
ExceL

ExceL

Job/hobbies : GTI's, Bike's.

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 09:22

Arma , ping effects everything on M.P Games Razz

example - iff a player got high ping and he's running/driving/walking.. u might see him "teleporting" .

and iff u shoot a player with high ping it might take about 2-5 seconds till ur bullet gets to him// Kill him [iff u'r using sniper].

and sometimes .. u can see that u actually shot him on ur screen, but on his screen you didn't... cuz of the PING
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 10:14

I'm talking about his HP means if Incognito slapped/burnt or explode him, his HP will 100% descrease. Also Incognito isn't a new admin or a noob don't know what is lag shooting so that's why I said admins always check before doing anything especially ban players. Admin cmds can't be failed in case the target was a hacker!
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 11:00

I have been suspecting you from a long time. BEcause I remember that I have kicked [when I was not able to ban] not exaatly remember. But the same name.... So I suspected you more. You are hacker. And yes, the first time I burned you [ when I was not able to slap or explode] then you don't lose HP but I am also not sure that at that time you were bugged or not. Because I wasn't able to slap so I don't know whether you were bugged or not.
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 13:27

You never burned me out Wink, i killed 2 guys, they was shooting with the deagle, i was shooting with the sawnoff, wich is 1000 times more powerfull than Deagle... im not an hacker, Many players can confirm this
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 13:38

LOL, [DS]Ultimate[R] Banned me again, REASON " BAN ECADER "Ä‘
I just arrived and ... : http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=u5hhp76mlkrfpq8cl1mi.png
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 13:45

You were not unbaned. So how the hell can you play again?
This shows that something is wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 13:51

So this appeal ends here. Thanks for your time Mr. Ban Evading. Players should be range-ban. Snap !
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 14:05

I request the higher level admins to range ban this evador. Also, Rohan, why don't you range banned him that time -.-
That's All Here. This is enough Mr.Ban Evador. Someone rangeban him and reply here and lock it after that. [It is not order, a kind of request]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 14:11

[DS]Incognito wrote:
I request the higher level admins to range ban this evador. Also, Rohan, why don't you range banned him that time -.-
That's All Here. This is enough Mr.Ban Evador. Someone rangeban him and reply here and lock it after that. [It is not order, a kind of request]
I couldn't lol. Thas why.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 14:42

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
[DS]Incognito wrote:
I couldn't lol. Thas why.
-_- You can.. Admin level 6..
Back to top Go down
Adis_Sullejmanovic

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 15:59

I did not got unnbaned, i was banned on SAMP 0.3x, and i tryed the to download the 0.3 version ( Because server was the 0.3e, and i wasnt there banned) i didnt evade it , it just shows that i'm not a hacker, Unban me and lets get a duel Rohan
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 16:07

Huge difference between shooting a player, and slapping/exploding him. Slapping and exploding will have direct effect on his health.

From what I see you ban evaded, and used Health Hack and blaming it on your net. Seriously, I get 900 ping sometimes and if someone slaps/explodes me, I die directly.

Quote :
I did not got unnbaned, i was banned on SAMP 0.3x, and i tryed the to download the 0.3 version ( Because server was the 0.3e, and i wasnt there banned) i didnt evade it , it just shows that i'm not a hacker, Unban me and lets get a duel Rohan

Server changing versions will not unban players, unless Stormy forgot to move the bans from the old samp.ban file, which is very unlikely.

I say no unban, lame proof. But let's see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 16:11

Warrior, why you don't ban him? Range Ban? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 16:14

Not really nice to just range ban someone. We might be wrong. I don't see much proof from both sides.

He might have a dynamic IP, so not his fault that his IP changed.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 13:12

Adis_Sullejmanovic wrote:

Duel? I will just kick your ass out of the server if you ban evaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appel    Unban - Unban appel  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next