[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beam - Unban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeamZor

Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 14:38

When banned?: Now, 15:37 05.02.2013

Banned by who?: Ultimate

Banned for what?: HH

Comment(optional): Ok, Ive been banned for HH. I dont even know what that means? I havent hacked, I promise! I did just join the server right now.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 14:57

Oh I saw You u didn't die when I slapped and exploded you.
Back to top Go down
BeamZor

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:03

Did you? I was ALT Tabbed because my dad shouted at me from downstairs.
Because I promise, Ive never hacked and will never do it because this server is so awesome.
So it might be because I was ALT Tabbed, sorry. I will not ALT TAB again in a 1v1 match. Im sorry for ALT Tabbing
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:09

Why the f*** you had go fo AFK right at that time huh? you were shooting at that time.

Requesting to unban the player. And sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:12

First of all, if you have paused at that time then when Rohan slapped you then you won't get slapped. And Rohan is not a newbie admin who bans you for nothing. I hope Rohan got some proof.
Back to top Go down
BeamZor

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:13

Because he had already shouted at me like 4 times or something and I was not reacting when he shouted at me. So he shouted at louder that time so I just pressed ALT and TAB and walked away. Sorry, I will not do it again. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:15

Looks like he got AFK when he was in the air. I think he did AFK because he left the server quickly.
Should be unbanned soon.
Back to top Go down
BeamZor

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:20

I do love this server and I never hacked.
Oh if you want more information, my dad did shout at me because i had to take out of the dishwasher quick because he had to go to work he said.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:37

That means Rohan you don't see that when you slapped him then it works or not... Anyways player Banned by Admin's mistake, should be UNBANED soon.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 15:58

[DS]Incognito wrote:
That means Rohan you don't see that when you slapped him then it works or not... Anyways player Banned by Admin's mistake, should be UNBANED soon.

LOL, I mean he did AFK when he hit the ground and left the server.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 16:13

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
[DS]Incognito wrote:

LOL, I mean he did AFK when he hit the ground and left the server.
Whateve Razz its mistake.
Back to top Go down
BeamZor

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 16:31

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BeamZor

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 16:33

Im still banned by the way. :s
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 16:36

Be patient you will be unbanned soon
I request higher admins to unbann this fine player because he was banned by mistake.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05 2013, 16:51

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beam - Unban Appeal   Unban - Beam - Unban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beam - Unban Appeal
Page 1 of 1