[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khách vi

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Empty
PostSubject: [Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ?   [Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 14:24

Hello players. Since I've noticed that many newbies don't know how to register on xat. So that's the reasons made me create this Guide for Newbies.

* 1st : What is xat ?
- Xat is a social networking site which allows users to browse and participate in free chat rooms, form or join chat groups and even create your own chat rooms. In other words, it's a chatbox that our community is using for chatting, you can access it on the forum Homepage.
* 2nd : Why do we need to register on xat ?
- You can save your account profile (avatar, name, rank,...) and avoid impersonating. You can also buy xat powers, days and be up-to-date with xat.
* 3rd : Is there a rule about register on xat in our community ?
- In the new rules, I couldn't find any rules about register. But it's really necessary for you to register. So please be smart and choose. Don't let laziness ruins everything.

Any other questions, please post in comment.

Okay, now we have done with the FAQs. I'm going to show you how to register on xat steps-by-steps.

Step 1 : Go to http://xat.com/
You will see a small chatbox at the right corner of your screen.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl10

Step 2 : Type "register" on the chatbox.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl11

Step 3 : Press "Enter" and you will see your "register" word appears with underline.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl12

Step 4 : Right click on the "register" word, it will link you to a register page.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl13

Step 5 : Type in your new account informations. Use your real informations, don't use the same as mine. Then right click on the "I am 14 years old or older and I agree to Terms of Service" empty round box. And right click on "Register" button.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl14

Step 6 : Now you need to activate your account via the e-mail address you used to register. Just go in your e-mail inbox or spam inbox and you will see an activator mail. (You have to do on your own in this step)

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl15

After finishing this, your account has been created. And now is the Guide for logging in.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl17

Step 1 : Go to http://xat.com/ and then right click on the "Login" button.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl10

Step 2 : Type in your account informations. Use the ones which you used to register, don't use the same as mine.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl18

Step 3 : If you seen the "Login successfuly" page, you have been loged in.

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Untitl17

THE END
Thanks for reading - [DS]Arma[G]eddoN

UPDATE : Video tutorial. Smile

Last edited by [DS]Arma[G]eddoN on Fri Feb 15 2013, 09:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ?   [Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 14:39

Good. Should be made sticky.
Back to top Go down

[Newbie Guide] How to register/login on xat ?
Page 1 of 1