[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i am banned becous of a bug

Go down 
+5
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
gorrilagast
Darkness
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
proJHgamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
proJHgamer

i am banned becous of a bug Empty
PostSubject: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16 2013, 20:39

When banned?: Today 16/01/2013
Banned by who?: Bug
Banned for what?: Bug
Comment(optional):my pc was on stand by

Last edited by [DS]Mother on Wed Jan 16 2013, 20:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wher - was .. (mistake) ..)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2013, 05:46

1.Restart ur router
2.restart ur PC

IF these steps dosent work click here:https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t400-importantbanned-for-no-reason
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2013, 07:20

If these steps in link above wont work, will be unbanned soon.
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
gorrilagast

PostSubject: Same thing!   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 21:08

same thing happend to me!
im tried the things said on: https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t400-importantbanned-for-no-reason
but they don't work
can someone plz or unban me or give me some other tips how to fix this bug and prevent it from happening again
i would love it kinda quick cuz friends are coming over tomorrow to play on this server with me santa geek
by the way, im a great fan of the server and have 100% confidence that you can fix my problem

ingame name: dennenland
ip adress: [Removed]
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 21:22

gorrilagast wrote:
im tried the things said on: https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t400-importantbanned-for-no-reason
but they don't work
can someone plz or unban me or give me some other tips how to fix this bug and prevent it from happening again
i would love it kinda quick cuz friends are coming over tomorrow to play on this server with me santa geek
by the way, im a great fan of the server and have 100% confidence that you can fix my problem

Do you want to screw us here?

gorrilagast wrote:
This is what happend: i was playing on your server, nothing weird happening.., and suddenly my samp spaces and i was teleported to some remote place of gta sa with a jetpack! while im trying to make sens of all this i see with wide letters '' YOUR BANNED FOR JETPACK HACK'' . and now i can't get into the server!?!?!? can someone please help!?! im despered cuz this not only (***) things up for me but also for my brother hoe plays on the same adress

plz help!
im a great fan of this server and i would NEVER hack or cheat in any way!

dennenland

So now we suddenly have two versions of your story first you were banned by bug then you've got a jetpack from nowhere and were teleported to some random place?

Ridicolous isn't it?

Besides don't spam the forums and don't post off-topic in other persons application.

(PS: There is no Jetpack used in this server script at all so you can't jusz get one from nowhere)

Last edited by [DS]Rohan on Mon Jan 28 2013, 00:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the ip)
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
gorrilagast

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 22:49

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
gorrilagast wrote:
but they don't work

Do you want to screw us here?

gorrilagast wrote:
This is what happend: i was playing on your server, nothing weird happening.., and suddenly my samp spaces and i was teleported to some remote place of gta sa with a jetpack! while im trying to make sens of all this i see with wide letters '' YOUR BANNED FOR JETPACK HACK'' . and now i can't get into the server!?!?!? can someone please help!?! im despered cuz this not only (***) things up for me but also for my brother hoe plays on the same adress

plz help!
im a great fan of this server and i would NEVER hack or cheat in any way!

dennenland

So now we suddenly have two versions of your story first you were banned by bug then you've got a jetpack from nowhere and were teleported to some random place?
yy
Ridicolous isn't it?

Besides don't spam the forums and don't post off-topic in other persons application.

(PS: There is no Jetpack used in this server script at all so you can't jusz get one from nowhere)
That jetpack and random place was the bug and im sorry for the spam on the forum im new, through google i got to the general thread, later i dicoverd it didn't belong there but as far as i know (not very far Smile ) you can't delete a reply
please forgive me for the spam or confusion i caused
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 02:32

Well.......... You won't get un-banned. Jetpack is scripted in Single - Player but not on the server.
So , Jet-Pack will not come out of random from somewhere.
Stop lying.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 14:05

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 18:07

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
UNBANNED

Not really sure why you unbanned him, he seems like a hacker.
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 20:53

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
UNBANNED
Sorry sir
He will still be banned until we see the management orders about him...
Topic is Unlocked
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 06:01

[DS]Warrior wrote:
[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
UNBANNED

Have proof?
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 06:22

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:
[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
UNBANNED

Have proof?

Did you see up? Stormy said that he told two stories of how he was banned. This proves that he is lying about his ban. He must have hacked. So , I don't think you can un-ban without the Management's permission.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 07:44

LOL, they are different persons. Read them carefully. And there ips are different too.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 08:01

[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
LOL, they are different persons. Read them carefully. And there ips are different too.

I thought you were un-banning that jet pack guy....
I'm sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 08:05

Its okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am banned becous of a bug   i am banned becous of a bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am banned becous of a bug
Page 1 of 1