[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] Empty
PostSubject: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 09:44

Hello Management ,
I'll give a short speech
I'm come online at rare times and I can see hackers hacking when there are no admins online.

E.g :-
Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] Samp145mq

So , I would like to serve the community again. Atleast , till the Anti-Cheat is upgraded.
Somebody might ask '' What happens if someone enters your account when you're not there? ''

I'll give a small identification. I'll be in forums too when I'm in game.
So , if you spot someone in my name in the game when I'm not on forums.
Then , report it.

Thanks for reading ,
Carie.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 09:57

Nice,well I guess you will get reinstated but umm players can see you via /admins.
So it would be nice if all admins can go undercover and deal with hackers.
I will be posting a suggestion for this.[You can't see it]
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:09

Sorry, that is your reinstation APP ??
Well, I'm online on xat, if you see hacker, type "Karl hacker" or something like that ..

Rule :
If you resign, you can't be reinstated, you must start with Admin LvL2, then managment will Promote you ..
It will be great if you come back Smile ! I love you (friends), but rules are rules :S !

Last edited by [DS]Mother on Sun Jan 13 2013, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:11

[DS]Mother wrote:
Well, I'm online on xat, if you see hacker, type "Karl hacker" or something like that ..

Rule :
If you resign, you can't be reinstated, you must start with Admin LvL2, then managment will Promote you ..
It will be great if you come back Smile ! I love you (friends), but rules are rules :S !

You can be reinstated once I think.... Correct me if I'm wrong....
After this Reinstation , if you resign again , You'll have to start from level 2 I think....
Seriously speaking , you are not on Xat everytime.
I see many people asking for help. I sometimes felt asking some members to apply for admin but erased it from my mind as it is their wish and we can't force them.

Last edited by Carie on Sun Jan 13 2013, 10:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:12

But this rule was made long after Carie resigned, so the rule does not apply for her does it?
The rule applies to the ones who resigned after this rule was formed.
P.S- They are my views, don't think I am forcing the management.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:14

Rule was made after her resignation. Anyways, yeah would be nice to get you back :p

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:14

Carie wrote:
[DS]Mother wrote:

Rule :

After this Reinstation , if you resign again , You'll have to start from level 2 I think....
I see many people asking for help. I sometimes felt asking some members to apply for admin but erased it from my mind as it is their wish and we can't force them.

Well, ok, Good Luck ..
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

Carie wrote:
[DS]Mother wrote:

Rule :

Carie he is right.

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
UPDATE:

Once resigned you won't be able to get reinstated have to start from the beginning.

Rule is reacting to current resignation/reinstatement game going on here we won't allow you to play games with management or trying to screw DS community we're not dumb so think twice before creating resignation Topic.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 10:56

Lol. I was trying to tell you about this. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 11:52

Sorry guys , I don't want Reinstation. (Not because of you guys )But I think I made a wrong decision. My dad caught me and un-installed the game , I have got a lot to study.
Don't worry, I can visit you all on forums.....
Bye all!
Sorry again , Lock the topic please.
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2013, 12:22

/LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]   Reinstation [ Kinda.... ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinstation [ Kinda.... ]
Page 1 of 1