[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with the terrorists tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[T]o[X]i[C]

[T]o[X]i[C]

Job/hobbies : Playing Games,Creating Web Sites.....

Problem with the terrorists tower Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2013, 21:04

There is some problem with the terrorist tower.If someone do /explodetower,he will keep on getting 10 score even if he don't go to explode tower again...............I've seen one player(forgot his name) who was afk from evening till late night after exploding the tower once but he was getting score free and when I saw his score at night,it was 10000+ and on evening it was 1000+.Please repair the terrorist tower(which has made scoring easier)so that it again become hard and interesting to score.Sometimes terrorists also can explode the terrorist tower and they also keep on getting score for free.

Thanks for reading,
[T]o[X]i[C]
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 08:36

Yes, this is a scripting bug. It will be fix in the next gamemode. Smile
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 10:09

But scripters should fix it now plz. Because before this, this had also been bugged that only Admins were getting scores and Money when anyone explodes the tower and now this...
Back to top Go down
[T]o[X]i[C]

[T]o[X]i[C]

Job/hobbies : Playing Games,Creating Web Sites.....

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 10:15

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
But scripters should fix it now plz. Because before this, this had also been bugged that only Admins were getting scores and Money when anyone explodes the tower and now this...

Yes,I agree with you Lightning.

Last edited by [T]o[X]i[C] on Sun Jan 06 2013, 08:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 10:27

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
As I said, the new GM will release soon (V 6.0) so scripters and on their work and try to fix it ASAP. Be patient please, scripting a whole GM isn't easy at all.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 00:10

>>LOCKED<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the terrorists tower   Problem with the terrorists tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with the terrorists tower
Page 1 of 1