[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Management Decision about [DS]Kick !

Go down 
+3
[DS]Reptilx
Spike
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 09:17

Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! 7KbAC
[DS]kick has been demoted to level 3 Trial administrator.

Reason:Invalid use of his Powers.

Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! N7Ryp

Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! PIH8s

Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! Q4jUW

Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 09:33

What about the server? It's offline on my list....
Back to top Go down
[DS]Reptilx

[DS]Reptilx

Job/hobbies : I like play computer and cheese!

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 09:45

The story is ......
Kick add some event eh event or duel I forgot who is win will win 50 score! Then I win he give me 50 score!
But I don't now whats happening my score change into 200k+ (I don't now because Kick or......)
then RA_TWO join he ask me who give/set thats score !? I wasn't sure so I ask Kick what should I do but my pm disable, I try again still disable
soooo..... I say it was Kick!(I still don't now)
Thats the story! I am still confused
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 09:53

Reptilx wrote:
The story is ......
Kick add some event eh event or duel I forgot who is win will win 50 score! Then I win he give me 50 score!
But I don't now whats happening my score change into 200k+ (I don't now because Kick or......)
then RA_TWO join he ask me who give/set thats score !? I wasn't sure so I ask Kick what should I do but my pm disable, I try again still disable
soooo..... I say it was Kick!(I still don't now)
Thats the story! I am still confused

LOL man
I gave you 50 score because you won the event Razz
and IDK what happend I just set ur score to 50 and it became 200k Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:10

First of all, the /setscore command is next to impossible to ever get bugged!

Here is the command for you guys that are lying for nothing.

Code:
CMD:setscore(playerid, params[])
{
   new targetid, amount;
   if(sscanf(params, "ui", targetid, amount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Correct Usage: /setscore [PlayerID][Amount]");
   else
   {
       if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Player not connected");
       new string[128];
       format(string, sizeof(string), "Admin %s has set %s's score to %i", GetName(playerid), GetName(targetid), amount);
       SetPlayerScore(targetid, amount); <----- I don't see a "+20000" here!
       SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string);
   }
   return 1;
}
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:12

First Kick organize an event and Reptlix won it that event so Kick set his score to 50 scores more for winning event BUT IDK what happens his score becomes 200k+. And when I say him to change his score then he refused me by saying that I am not setted his scores wrong. I told him many times that his scores has been setted wrong but he dont listen and said me to DONT SHOUT! and ask for PROOF. He go AFK and search his SAMP screens and found that his scores was 20k+ so he setted his scores to normal. And atlast Ra said you should not be level 4 admin and Ra demoted him to Level 3 Trial Administrator!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Reptilx

[DS]Reptilx

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:13

I am not sure too, but RA_TWO asking me and I can't ask you ! (pm you)
so I say it was you but I still not sure Question
SORRY then if that my mistake !
Then who set my score Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

Job/hobbies : student

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:17

If Kick saw Reptilx's scores, he must re-set the scores again even he isn't the one who setted it.
@Reptilx : That wasn't your mistakes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:23

[DS]Van_Helsing wrote:
If Kick saw Reptilx's scores, he must re-set the scores again even he isn't the one who setted it.

Yes, it is not your mistake Reptlix.
Kick should set his scores back to normal nvm about he setted or not because no player can increase his scores to this much in one day LOL (common sense). He dont set his scores back but he go for searching a SS or something and come back again and setted his scores back after a LONG discussion about that between me and Kick.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:30

My Pm was disabled [Cuz I did not want Lightning to PM me Razz\
I did not see those SS [in real]
And you mean the misuse of my powers by setting Rep wrong score?Really I did not do it on purpose ,it may have been my mistake or bug Sad
I wouldn't do it,I just added 50 score to his old score cause he won the event![plane event]

Well I am not telling all this to get my LVL back or so but I just wanted to clear my side Smile
Its the management's decision and I have no problem for that ,I just want to clear my side.

Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:32

[DS]Kick wrote:
And you mean the misuse of my powers by setting Rep wrong score?Really I did not do it on purpose ,it may have been my mistake or bug Sad
I wouldn't do it,I just added 50 score to his old score cause he won the event![plane event]

Well I am not telling all this to get my LVL back or so but I just wanted to clear my side Smile
Its the management's decision and I have no problem for that ,I just want to clear my side.

Yes he is right his PM was disabled cuz he did not wanted me to pm him Razz but Kick bro I was just kidding you take it serious LOL!
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:34

[DS]Warrior wrote:
First of all, the /setscore command is next to impossible to ever get bugged!

Here is the command for you guys that are lying for nothing.

Code:
CMD:setscore(playerid, params[])
{
   new targetid, amount;
   if(sscanf(params, "ui", targetid, amount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Correct Usage: /setscore [PlayerID][Amount]");
   else
   {
       if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Player not connected");
       new string[128];
       format(string, sizeof(string), "Admin %s has set %s's score to %i", GetName(playerid), GetName(targetid), amount);
       SetPlayerScore(targetid, amount); <----- I don't see a "+20000" here!
       SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string);
   }
   return 1;
}
I did not say that /setscore is bugged ,I just said may ,I don't all this codding etc
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

Job/hobbies : student

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:35

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
[DS]Kick wrote:

Yes he is right his PM was disabled cuz he did not wanted me to pm him Razz but Kick bro I was just kidding you take it serious LOL!
You PM-ed him like you was doing it on me ? Razz I was nearly report you when you did that ! xD
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:36

First Kick organize an event and Reptlix won it that event so Kick set his score to 50 scores more for winning event BUT IDK what happens his score becomes 200k+. And when I say him to change his score then he refused me by saying that I am not setted his scores wrong. I told him many times that his scores has been setted wrong but he dont listen and said me to DONT SHOUT! and ask for PROOF. He go AFK and search his SAMP screens and found that his scores was 20k+ so he setted his scores to normal. And atlast Ra said you should not be level 4 admin and Ra demoted him to Level 3 Trial Administrator!

Light there is way more before the 'DONT SHOUT!' part ,I did not refuse to set his score back.....I set it back later [when the weather was red]
The Dont shout part came when I set back his score for the 2nd last time Razz
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:38

[DS]Kick wrote:

Well I know u were playing around but u did pm me [I could see in non pm view like admins]you flooded alot but I cud not see it as a pm
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:39

[DS]Van_Helsing wrote:
[DS]Kick wrote:

You PM-ed him like you was doing it on me ? Razz I was nearly report you when you did that ! xD
I think you was talking about that day. Well, I am sorry for that day Van Razz And I was not trying to do that with Kick Razz I just asked him that I do that? He said NO then I again stated saying that I will do then he off his PM Razz And that time My ping was high when I do that with you Van. When I type anything I don't see in chat so I continously type many messeges in chat and that happens ( you can say it mistake) anyways Sorry Van Razz
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:39

[DS]Van_Helsing wrote:

Um sorry but I did not understand after the 're-set the scores'
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:41

Reptilx wrote:

I set ur score at 1st for winning event and then completeing a challange[bring down Light's hunter'
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:41

[DS]Kick wrote:
[DS]Kick wrote:

Well I know u were playing around but u did pm me [I could see in non pm view like admins]you flooded alot but I cud not see it as a pm
LOL i do't know that you will see it. I do this because I was thinking that you would not see that. And after you told me that you can see it then I stop it.And I was doing it just for fun not to annoy you because I was thinking that you can't see that when you disable PM. Anyway sorry for that if I annoyed you Razz
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:43

[DS]Kick wrote:
Reptilx wrote:

I set ur score at 1st for winning event and then completeing a challange[bring down Light's hunter'
Oh so that was Reptlix who was continously shooting at my HUNTER LOL.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:51

[DS]Kick wrote:
Reptilx wrote:

Oh so that was Reptlix who was continously shooting at my HUNTER LOL.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
[DS]Reptilx

[DS]Reptilx

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 10:54

I stop using hunter. but I like shooting hunter and hydra with my RUSTLER !
I know now how sucks if player use hunter! Very Happy
so....... I take down every hunter and hydra! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 11:23

This ain't a Chat room it's a discussion section and this "FINE TOPIC" made for a quite well decision please stop using quote button & don't use it for chatting at all.

Note:IRC chat room available for chatting.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 11:44

[DS]Ra_TWO wrote:
This ain't a Chat room it's a discussion section and this "FINE TOPIC" made for a quite well decision please stop using quote button & don't use it for chatting at all.

K,sorry
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 11:49

[DS]Ra_TWO wrote:

Ok, Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Management Decision about [DS]Kick !   Management Decision about [DS]Kick ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Management Decision about [DS]Kick !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next