[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 10:37

I have a suggestion that players cant talk in chat until they logged in. Because anyone can easily trap anyone by saying something wrong in chat withuot logging in. Also normal players also talk in DS STAFF CHAT. So please disable this. We will able to talk only when we are logged in.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 11:07

+1
Agree
if we continue in this case ,its will take advantage of this opportunity to abuse . Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 23:53

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
I have a suggestion that players cant talk in chat until they logged in. Because anyone can easily trap anyone by saying something wrong in chat withuot logging in. Also normal players also talk in DS STAFF CHAT. So please disable this. We will able to talk only when we are logged in.

Normal players can not talk in staff chat that's what staff chat is supposed to besides it's easily recognizable if someone is logged in or not namely by score and money smount of their accounts
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Incognito

Incognito

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 10:12

Ok, so normal players cant talk in staff chat but they can type anything which can be wrong. Means someone insults a players with someone's else name. Then if a player take SS and report that player so the player can be punished for doing nothing. So I just want that when a player type anything before logged in then a messege comes like when players spawn without logging in. When player spawn without logged in than a messege comes that ' ?login or you will be kicked!!!' just same messege like that should come when you type anything in chat before loggged in like ' You will be able to talk in chat after logging in'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1