[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discrimination?

Go down 
+5
DaRk_RaiN
Warrior
Mother
A[d]renalINe
Absy-Kazten
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Absy-Kazten

Absy-Kazten

Job/hobbies : Seller? Programer, Game Designer

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 17:47

Ok so, uhm I'm here to say something. I think someone know who i am..

ABSY IS NOT A CHEATER. Just a Regular Player who played a original Gta: San Andreas PS2 With a Controller PS3 and A PS3 Hack in Linux Exploit.
I don't have internet, my Internet is the Network Cellular EDGE And 3G in USB Modem. (Iphone 4S Jailbreak -_-)
It's very hard to play like that..

SO:
Stop tell me i'm a "Evade". (Wtf is that?)
Stop auto-Kick/bann, fix that please. (Minigun Weapons Hack? Mister DS Member Lightning Storm tested my request, He was auto-bann too. There is a Big bug in Outspot now. And a other bug here too. https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t1138-plz-fix-this-bug )
And [DS] Member, Stop Kick / Bann account or IP (i dont know) without reason. It's Abuse of Power.

It's, very, boring. For me.

Why you don't want to listen what i want to say in chat.. I'm a lie for you all, or what?
I'm a regular player. 7000+ Score. No spam Plantbomb, Only Burn, RPGs (Abuse, for 5 Rocket, not choice) and other stuff. (I don't use Cleo Mod, Sobie-something and other no fairplay shit). WHY, suddenly, I became a "Mr.Cheater who kill/burn people with max health"???

Nobody Slap me, Nobody Freeze me, and test if it's truth. (Seriously Nobody since i started to play in the First version)
Only "BANNED HIM" . Yea of course, the best choice u_u', I can't believe that.... dude.
I wish all [DS] member, be serious, and don't abuse of power.. This server is great, very awesome, I like it, but there are a lot of invisible bug and not dialogue...

I have a last message for a DS Unknown Member : Learn to listen a person before judging. Thanks for the bann. I'll not come back again.

I Thank you, and sorry for my English, i'm a poor 24 year french kid without a few knowledge of English. Adieu. Smile

*Working time* PS: Can I get an answer? ^^
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 17:59

Discrimination? LoL
I banned you first time for health refilling ( I clearly saw your health refills after player did shot you)
Then I went afk (after you got banned)..Then i got back in-game and saw u online again!
So i had little conversation with you, how/why did u evade (Cuz I really trusted u as you are regular player) and then u told me its a bug then a lag... (Can't be health refill bug/lag) so i rangebanned you.
Back to top Go down
Absy-Kazten

Absy-Kazten

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 18:23

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:

Then i got back in-game and saw u online again!
So i had little conversation with you, how/why did u evade (Cuz I really trusted u as you are regular player) and then u told me its a bug then a lag... (Can't be health refill bug/lag) so i rangebanned you.

Sure. Surprised
I can relog when i want, Cellular Network = No proxy = Full Random IP :/

But my BIG problem it's the Lag, for the load data action. When i lag, i can move, ect, but i can't do a real action.. (like the pause) If i do something, it's don't work in the server, i playing with the lag, its like a cheat, so i relog in loop :/
Because sometimes, my action is retarded and its work perfecly. And People cry.. u_u

Quote :
"( I clearly saw your health refills after player did shot you)"

yeah I see that, i laught a lot. "Try to kill me", Do you remember? x) I hate this p******y lag.
Sooo !! IM LATE FOR MY JOB >_< I hate sell Video Games.. >.>

Edit: "rangebanned".. What that? Btw i can relog Mad
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 19:52

Yes I remember that "Try to kill me" .. (thats what you have said to some player and I was standing next to hunter and watching, player did shot you and your health was refilling after you got shot [clearly visible])
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 20:05

I do not understand your point ?
Absy don't need lawyer .. He can talk
for themselves ..
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 20:14

Get a life kid.
Back to top Go down
Absy-Kazten

Absy-Kazten

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 21:36

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
Yes I remember that "Try to kill me" .. (thats what you have said to some player and I was standing next to hunter and watching, player did shot you and your health was refilling after you got shot [clearly visible])

+1. I'm totally agree with you ^^
But ! Its not a hack, its a lag bug... not reason to bann me.. A Simple Kick and i relog, right?
Btw I feel any vengance or this kinda thing. You did ya job. Bon travail.

@ Triad_Mother > Thank you very much Mister Triad Mother,but it's nothing. Just a bann for a fake unlimited life in game. A little Misunderstanding. And I left forever. Tired. Too bad :/

@ Warrior > I've a little girl, she's so cuuute. *-*
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 21:48

Hmmm, what do you want from us ??

Discrimination? Tumblr_mde7nrIFds1rugtvpo1_400
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 22:00

Absy-Kazten wrote:
[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:

+1. I'm totally agree with you ^^
But ! Its not a hack, its a lag bug... not reason to bann me.. A Simple Kick and i relog, right?
Btw I feel any vengance or this kinda thing. You did ya job. Bon travail.

@ Triad_Mother > Thank you very much Mister Triad Mother,but it's nothing. Just a bann for a fake unlimited life in game. A little Misunderstanding. And I left forever. Tired. Too bad :/

@ Warrior > I've a little girl, she's so cuuute. *-*
Please tell me that you just threatened DS .................... you just did a really really wrong thing cause the last job you wanna do is get me fucking angry specially at this time, so if you mean to hurt this server consider your self fucking dead.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 22:31

Hmm, then why do you play SA-MP instead of taking care of your daughter?
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30 2012, 14:02

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Hmm, then why do you play SA-MP instead of taking care of your daughter?
This....

By the way , Mr.Banned guy. I am also a girl....
I wouldn't expect my dad playing games even though I'm not near him.... A Dad must act mature....... A girl's wish.... Razz

Okay , by the way , You say that you don't know some basics in SA-MP.
RangeBan = Ban over a region or area. I still wonder how you evaded it....

You musn't come back on server while you are being banned. Being 24 , You broke that rule. If you don't know english.... Please learn english because It's a international server...

I still wonder why some countries don't teach English to their children...

You said that '' I'll never come back on your server '' So.... What the hell do you want from us?

You want us to Un-ban you or what?
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30 2012, 20:16

Should S'he do apply unban .
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30 2012, 21:14

[DS]Louie wrote:
Should S'he do apply unban .

He can try, but that wont help..
Will stay banned in my opinion..
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 07:56

Locked !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discrimination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discrimination?   Discrimination? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discrimination?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: