[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Appeal

Go down 
+3
Ultimate[R]
Criss_Angel
chillin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chillin
V.I.P Very Important Person

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 13:10

When banned?: 25/11/12

Banned by who?: [DS]Kick

Banned for what?: Godmode

Comment(optional): I have zero proof of what I am going to say, since everything happened too soon (else I would have recorded/ taken screenshots).

The first time, he slapped me and I died.

The second time, he exploded me but I had just spawned. I was under spawn protection and did not take any damage. Check any logs that your server records and notice the time difference between me dying from the first slap, him exploding me and when my spawn protection ends.

The third time, he slapped me I went up into the air but there was a hot air balloon directly beneath where I would have fallen. Instead of falling to my death, I was standing on the balloon. Why didn't he see this and slap me again?

From here he began warning me for god mode. Third warning came and now I'm banned. I don't have hacks installed. I have never hacked on any server. If you guys don't unban me, then no hard feelings. But, staff members should realise a player that has just spawned can't die.

Last edited by chillin on Sun Nov 25 2012, 14:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 13:12

Use format please.
Ok then tell me how you got your health refiled -.-

Last edited by [DS]Kick on Sun Nov 25 2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1 more thing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
chillin
V.I.P Very Important Person

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 14:12

When did you see my health refill?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 14:33

Kick u got evidence why did u banned him?
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 14:35

chillin wrote:
When did you see my health refill?

When you done spawning I slapped you /exploded then again I did then you landed a bit away and I saw your hp come back Razz

Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 14:37

[DS]Rohan wrote:
Kick u got evidence why did u banned him?

Did take ss[think[but my samp has probs I can;t find it!
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 15:37

According to me: Kick banned him by mistake. He is very trusted player. Seriously I cant believe that he can cheat. He can never cheat. And Kick, you should take SS or any video as a proof. And as chillin said that he was spawn protected then u explode him. Thats why his HP refills because he was spawn protected. And as you said that ' I explode you after spawn protection' How can you know that the spawn protection has ended.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

Job/hobbies : Scaffolding

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 15:53

Excuse me.

Iknow chillin now more then 2/3 years. im 100% sure he dont hacks.
this is bullshit, Anyways kick. Get proof`s before u ban someone, Just like that smooth, guy
u banned him for money hack u dont even have a proof. of it, i asked you how did you catched him
on money hacks u didnt answer me -.- i asked u more then 3 times. And like lighting said, Chillin is a trusted player. why should he hack? Chillin should be unbanned. ! srrly admins these days.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 17:17

I would take this as just mistake of admin that said he ain't trained lol
I don't think that chillin could hack since he is active, skilled, friendly, helpful person.. He wouldn't risk of getting banned just for using health hack..And if you wanted to ban him you should take some poofs cuz you should know that he will make unban appeal.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 19:13

Player unbanned!

Reason: He might have used /menu, or someone might have healed him, or he might have landed on a tank/hydra.
Admin is not really trained.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal   Unban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal
Page 1 of 1