[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened with MENAGMENT ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

What happened with MENAGMENT ? Empty
PostSubject: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24 2012, 23:32

What happened with RA (king) Question Question Question
If he is in-active , that will be bad = NO MANAGMENT ONLINE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by [DS]Triad_Mother on Sun Nov 25 2012, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 01:14

[DS]Triad_Mother wrote:
What happened with RA (king) Question Question Question
If he is in-active , that will be bad = NO MENAGMENT ONLINE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Actually, it's management. Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 02:09

Even if most can't believe this it's a fact that management members do have lifes and real life management to face everyday Ra is a very hard-working guy and if he stays away for some days i'm sure he will return in time anyway the server won't stop just because of management inactivity besides most admins don't seem to have very much interest in the server either. I can't see many admins online during the whole day so hardly management can be blamed for the happenings.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 08:06

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
Even if most can't believe this it's a fact that management members do have lifes and real life management to face everyday Ra is a very hard-working guy and if he stays away for some days i'm sure he will return in time anyway the server won't stop just because of management inactivity besides most admins don't seem to have very much interest in the server either. I can't see many admins online during the whole day so hardly management can be blamed for the happenings.
Agree
Ra Two , Evry Day is do very hard working , But no one noticed this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 09:23

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

Agree with Stormy ,Ra is a busy guy he told me once he may go inactivity as cause he has lots of work.But Stormy -.- about the admins going inactive Razz well they have a life too but some of us come to chat and stay there Razz [I don't Razz]I was online yesterday banning hackers and kicking @ss ingame from 12:something till 12:45 at night lol! LOL[I did go off once or twice cause of power cut and something else]

Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 09:33

[DS]Kick wrote:
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

Agree with Stormy ,Ra is a busy guy he told me once he may go inactivity as cause he has lots of work.But Stormy -.- about the admins going inactive Razz well they have a life too but some of us come to chat and stay there Razz [I don't Razz]I was online yesterday banning hackers and kicking @ss ingame from 12:something till 12:45 at night lol! LOL[I did go off once or twice cause of power cut and something else]

+9999999999
that what im talking about I love you
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 21:35

Thanks , problem resolved !
/LOCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened with MENAGMENT ?   What happened with MENAGMENT ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened with MENAGMENT ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: