[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

[DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? Empty
PostSubject: [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?   [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 18:15

What the fuck!I got banned in IRC cause I did not login!Its not my problem that I did not know how to login!I got probs when I tried to login!Adre banned me!I answer security questions TOO!Come on learn to help if a guy is in trouble!

Update:On 18 nov[today]when I joined I was unbanned but I don't
see any one online.But in portal I can see who is online :S

Help me please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?   [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 10:26

You cannot joke with us.. You haven't answered questions that you'v been asked so don't lie please..
Black Tevil can confirm that you haven't answered the quesitons and making fools out of us.
There wasn't other solution then to ban you for security reasons.
I asked you even to login on forums and you didn't (You said you was but u wasn't)
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?   [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 11:11

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
You cannot joke with us.. You haven't answered questions that you'v been asked so don't lie please..
Black Tevil can confirm that you haven't answered the quesitons and making fools out of us.
I asked you even to login on forums and you didn't (You said you was but u wasn't)

I was logined to forums :S also Black tevil asked stupid questions,he asked How humans fuck,his password etc
You only asked appropriate questions Razz
And I answered them too!
Then you told
fuck off already ffs

I did not know how to login to IRC
You told some /ns something it did not work!And then you told I am impersonating etc and banned me!Learn to help :PDon't want to argue and all but do learn to help Razz
Also then the next day I came and I asked Rohan he helped me out [alot]I had to register he helped me with that and all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?   [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 11:18

[DS]Kick wrote:
[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:

I was logined to forums :S also Black tevil asked stupid questions,he asked How humans fuck,his password etc
You only asked appropriate questions Razz
And I answered them too!
Then you told
fuck off already ffs

I did not know how to login to IRC
You told some /ns something it did not work!And then you told I am impersonating etc and banned me!Learn to help :PDon't want to argue and all but do learn to help Razz
Also then the next day I came and I asked Rohan he helped me out [alot]I had to register he helped me with that and all!

Razz Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?   [DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]Kick-banned in IRC!wtf!?
Page 1 of 1