[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban me please.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Unban - Unban me please. Empty
PostSubject: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 04:38

When banned?: Makes enough time I'm banned.

Banned by who?: I do not remember.

Banned for what?: I was banned using mod sobeit.

Comment(optional):I would like to be unbanned because I like the server and I also like the idea of ​​having only 2 teams.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 10:00

Do you accept that you used hacks?
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 10:36

Dude I know you, you are from that supid COD server. Your fucking server kept on advertising in our server using stupid pm bots! You shouldn't be unbanned at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 14:38

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Dude I know you, you are from that supid COD server. Your fucking server kept on advertising in our server using stupid pm bots! You shouldn't be unbanned at all.
Yes I am from there, but tell me what prevents me from being able to play here, I'm just an average player, not I do the bots and ads, the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 14:42

Carie wrote:
Do you accept that you used hacks?
yes
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 16:14

The thing that prevents you playing here is the fact you used illegal mods (s0beit) so I think you shouldn't be unbanned. I even heard you are admin on COD so you should be ashamed. That server must suck to have admins=hackers in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 17:22

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
The thing that prevents you playing here is the fact you used illegal mods (s0beit) so I think you shouldn't be unbanned. I even heard you are admin on COD so you should be ashamed. That server must suck to have admins=hackers in it.
No problem, when I used "sobeit", that was before I become admin on the server where I play, and if I lied saying I'm just a common player is because I thought if I said that I was an admin, that you guys would think I'm here to make attacks, and as I said, I do not use low blows, I've been here before, and then I discovered the server where I am today, and if I'm doing a un-ban appeal here is because I thought I could have a second chance, and recognizable my mistake to have used a program so stupid, but you already made ​​your choice not to unban me, hope you have a good progress on your server, thanks for reading this, bye.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 17:44

Surprised Hey Wesley its me [DW]Drago.Woo hooo sorry but you cannot be unbanned as you have used hacks also I think I once told in your server that the server in which I am admin on gives a ban straightaway.
But may be I may have not told you this that WE DON'T UN BAN HACKERS. Razz

Trooper may kick you out of administrators for this.

Cannot be banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 18:10

[DS]Kick wrote:
Surprised Hey Wesley its me [DW]Drago.Woo hooo sorry but you cannot be unbanned as you have used hacks also I think I once told in your server that the server in which I am admin on gives a ban straightaway.
But may be I may have not told you this that WE DON'T UN BAN HACKERS. Razz

Trooper may kick you out of administrators for this.

Cannot be banned.
LOL, hey Drago, but as well, so to say that you guys do not give a second chance to players?! ok, fine, I do not care, but I'm here about making an appeal un-ban, even though admin on another server, is because I really care about my image, and I like to take turns with other servers to avoid that my day becomes tiring to play on one, as I said, when I used "sobeit" I'd just install sa-mp and I was experiencing the program, but I had not thought of the consequence it would generate for me, excuse anything, and I hope to see you soon Drago. That has served me as a learning sa-mp, thanks.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 18:28

Omg Drago = Member of DW affraid Wtf
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 04:34

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
Omg Drago = Member of DW affraid Wtf

LoL!Why afraid xD?
Also they don't have any apps for being member you just need to change your name and put the tag in front.Nothing serious xD
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 10:29

DW is our enemy ffs and you are part of their clan..
As i heard they even BOT advertised on our server
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 11:38

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
DW is our enemy ffs and you are part of their clan..
As i heard they even BOT advertised on our server

LOL I did not know that!sorry about it!Did not know any of this.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 17:45

Since forum account was deleted, no unban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.   Unban - Unban me please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban me please.
Page 1 of 1