[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

[NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. Empty
PostSubject: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:00

Hello guys
To keep you posted , there will be a 4th class coming to the new game mode.

It will work like this :
Cops will work with army , both of them are at the same team , but different bases.
Terrors will work with Mafia , both of them are at the same team , but different bases.

Also we will have new melee weapons
Suggest what do you guys want , Except for the knife , the knife desynchronize when its used to cut throat.
Also , i'll be working on a new killing spree.
It can be up to 18th or 20th killing spree
Tell me what do you guys want the prize for every killing spree , and it should be done.
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:04

Full Armour And Health With More Ammo For Weapons For The Highest Spree.

Last edited by [DS]7wist on Fri Jul 13 2012, 13:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the first one was a lie :P)
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:17

Awesome,The 4th class is perfect.because it will be an equalizer in the fight between cops and terrors.

About the killing spree-I choose 19.
About melee weapons-I suggest Baseball bat,Cane,Pool cue,Katana/NightStick,Golf club etc..

It would also be cool if you can buy Spraycan/Fire Extinguisher it will be funny,but it will be irritating for the players,but its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:25

[DS]Knight_Rider wrote:
Awesome,The 4th class is perfect.because it will be an equalizer in the fight between cops and terrors.

About the killing spree-I choose 19.
About melee weapons-I suggest Baseball bat,Cane,Pool cue,Katana/NightStick,Golf club etc..

It would also be cool if you can buy Spraycan/Fire Extinguisher it will be funny,but it will be irritating for the players,but its just a suggestion.

No you don't get it , give me suggestions about the killing spree , for example , on the 2nd spree , u get hp and armour , on 3rd spree , u get some money , just give me examples about it.

And for the weapons , everything is okay , except the spraycan , cuz it might annoy players.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:27

[DS]7wist wrote:
Full Armour And Health With More Ammo For Weapons For The Highest Spree.

25th Killing spree would be enough?
Back to top Go down
Spoof

Spoof

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 14:13

Melee weapons ?
Chainsaw is good (and is simple to spot bugged players or cheaters with that weapon), but a lot of players can ragequit. Maybe add that on weapons menu/shop ?
Baseball bat and others are good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.   [NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Killing Spree/ Melee Weapons/New Class.
Page 1 of 1