[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES

Go down 
+14
BaLOushii_GangxtahH
The LoNe[R]anGeR™
Psycho_Taylor
David_Hilton
shobhit1n2
Spike
Darkness
P[U]sh
Nendo
Criss_Angel
Warrior
nickyway
A[d]renalINe
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
18 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES Empty
PostSubject: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 21:05

As most seem to have a huge amount of free time to place fights within the Desert Storm Community, I will now waste my time with writing a huge catalogue for everyone to know what to do and what not to do. It's like trying to explain monkeys how to do physics but since I am Main Owner of this Clan I will have no choice.

§ 1: Player Rules (valid for everyone plaing in the server):

- § 1.1: You are not allowed to use any kind of cheats or hacks ingame, among them are specific hack programs like s0beit, player crashers, car spam programs, Bot attackers as well as any kind of vehicle modifications that can give you advantages ingame (for example enterable Cargobob, Truck Trailer). Modifications that do not affect the gameplay itself are allowed (for example normal vehicle mods, weapon modifications or new sound mods). Not following these rules will result in ban, permanent ban.

- § 1.2: You may not abuse or insult anyone ingame. This Behaviour has to be handled by admins by muting the person for 1 up to 3 minutes. Repeated abuse might also deserve a kick but it's not bannable. Specific expressions and statements against the community itself will not be tolerated and deserves the same punishment as above.

- § 1.3: You may not advertise another server nor any website URL ingame or on forums. This kind of action must be handled by banning the player immediately, for those admins unable to ban you'll have to keep kicking them until a higher rank admin comes along.

- § 1.4: You are not allowed to spam bombs or missiles within the battlefield area. Admins must slap or explode a player for repeated actions of this kind. Another type of punishment is NOT allowed.

- § 1.5: You may not Carjack or blow up your own teammates or teammate's cars. This behaviour must also be handled with either a warn or slap.

- § 1.6: Racist statements or expressions of any kind are completely forbidden.
This includes the following:
- Statements against people's ethnic group
- Expressions against a person's sexual or religious affiliation as well as homophobic statements in particular.
- Statements against a person's skin colour,family or membership in a certain community.

Those expressions will not be tolerated and all and will result in 1-3 minutes mute, repeated statements in either warn or kick, reports on forum concerning racists must be handled with ban (as long as evidence is present)

- § 1.7: Command Spam of any kind is not allowed with an exception of those two commands: /setskintome and /carcolor. For all other commands you can get muted, warned or kicked but not banned.

- § 1.8: Text Spam ingame is not allowed as well. Spamming goes along with either mute or warn, repeated spam must be handled with a kick. Excessive Spam can only be banned after kicking the player at least 2 times.

- § 1.9: Everyone is responsible for his own account. If you allow anyone to hack or break the server rules with your own account it's your account that gets the ban there won't be a second chance for you. The same is valid for your IP address if anyone uses your IP to hack on the server we won't unban the IP afterwards if you have another account that has not been hacked with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

§ 2:Additional Member Rules:

- § 2.1: Members must ALWAYS be friendly and helpful in the direction of players, explain any kind of question to them, tell players how to deal with commands and show important things to them.

- § 2.2: Members may not argue or fight in the direction of players.

- § 2.3: As a member, it's your duty to report any false behaviour of other staff to the management, either via PM or in Complaint Section. This includes abuses of staff/admin commands, insults or false behaviour of staff members.

- § 2.4: ALL Member Commands must not be used in or around battlefield, you have to be far away from it in order to be able to use them.

- § 2.5: You may not abuse your member status in order to gain respect or advantages ingame or to threaten players with punishments.

- § 2.6: Members are forced to vote on Member Apps regularly, not voting means to accept the player automatically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

§ 3: Additional Admin Rules:

- § 3.1: Admins have to stick to the kind of punishments mentioned above.

- § 3.2: All Admins have to give their opinions on new Admin Application and Member Applications.

§ 4: Management Rules:

- § 4.1: Management is not allowed to delete any kind of topics on forums. As a community that features equality and freedon of speech everyone is allowed to post what he or she wants, therefore managament may not censor any of those words/posts.

- § 4.2: Editing forum posts is not allowed as well as changing the word order or parts of the text.

- § 4.3: Management may not deny applications without reasons and votes, unless they're open for at least 7 days.

- § 4.4: Inappropriate language and/or behaviour towards players and/or staff members is completely unaceptable.

- § 4.5: Complaints on forums must be taken seriously and has to be dealt with.

- § 4.6: In case of banning a player, you must give a valid reason which means either ingame or, in case of banning offline, try to find the player on forum and PM him.

- § 4.7: Showing respect is one of the most important characteristics management has to be aware of.

- § 4.8: Management must not change any personal data of players or staff members ingame or on forums, including the deleteion or modification of their ingame/forum passwords or forum name as well as changing the e-mail address of a user. This is truly personal and has to be handled by the owner of an account. Only exception are Member apps and the ingame name change going along with it.

- § 4.9: Noone can be banned on forums although banned ingame the forum account of the banned user must remain on forums for him to make possible complaints or unban appeals and to express his opinion. Deleting acounts from forum is also forbidden, same for ingame.

§ 5: Additional XAT Rules:

- § 5.1: Insulting of any kind is absolutely restricted, not even in fun or any other situation to be considered a joke.

- § 5.2: There has to be a respectful way of speech and talk when using XAT

- § 5.3: Provoking others is not allowed.

- § 5.4: All other rules on XAT are self-evident and can also be found in section "Player Rules"

--- Valid with immediate effect, might be edited by me in case of additions ---

--- Any other person except me trying to delete or edit this will be punished ---

--- When making a report as staff member, you must quote the certain paragraphs the person failed with ---

Signed

Stormy_Wolf

Last edited by [DS]Stormy_Wolf on Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 21:22

Finally
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 21:24

Anyone disobeying/not following these rules will be punished and kicked-out immediately as a zero-tolerance consequence due to latest developments, no matter who or what he is, thinks to be and no matter what relationship he believes to have to the Main Owner. I will make no differences between staff at all, everyone will be treated equal and fair in my direction.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

Job/hobbies : Scaffolding

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 22:29

Nice made Bravo !

Fianly no one have the right now to delete topic`s Very Happy:D:d
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 10:00

I love these new rules ! Thanks for it Stormy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 11:04

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
Anyone disobeying/not following these rules will be punished and kicked-out immediately as a zero-tolerance consequence due to latest developments, no matter who or what he is, thinks to be and no matter what relationship he believes to have to the Main Owner. I will make no differences between staff at all, everyone will be treated equal and fair in my direction.

That's Stormy Smile
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 12:13

[DS]Warrior wrote:
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

That's Stormy Smile
Yup!That Stormy
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 17:00

Cool !
but i have 1 question
are caps allowed ??? Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2012, 18:08

UPDATE:

Once resigned you won't be able to get reinstated have to start from the beginning.

Rule is reacting to current resignation/reinstatement game going on here we won't allow you to play games with management or trying to screw DS community we're not dumb so think twice before creating resignation Topic.

Last edited by [DS]Stormy_Wolf on Thu Dec 27 2012, 18:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 03:24

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
UPDATE:

Once resigned you won't be able to get reinstated have to start from the beginning.

Rule is reacting to current resignation/reinstatement game going on here we won't allow you to play games with management or trying to screw DS community we're not dumb so think twice before creating resignation Topic.
This new rule will make resignation applicants think carefully before they decide to resign. Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 16:44

UPDATE:

Reinstations have been re-opened permanently everyone can be reinstated again.
Back to top Go down
P[U]sh

P[U]sh

Job/hobbies : to play and read

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2013, 16:58

Cool stromy
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2013, 17:05

P[U]sh wrote:
Cool stromy
Can you stop spamming posts?
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 13:46

UPDATE:

Added:

Quote :
- § 1.9: Everyone is responsible for his own account. If you allow anyone to hack or break the server rules with your own account it's your account that gets the ban there won't be a second chance for you. The same is valid for your IP address if anyone uses your IP to hack on the server we won't unban the IP afterwards if you have another account that has not been hacked with.

--- To avoid posts like "my cousin/relative/friend/mother/pet hacked with my account" ---
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 17:14

Nice! Now , no more Brother or Cousin stories...
Back to top Go down
shobhit1n2

Job/hobbies : Gaming

PostSubject: I Want To Be The Admin Of The Server [DS]   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 08:46

My Stats Name In Game=shobhit1n2 My Current Scores= 1653 Im Also Regular Player Of The Server So Sir Plz
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 11:33

shobhit1n2 wrote:
My Stats Name In Game=shobhit1n2 My Current Scores= 1653 Im Also Regular Player Of The Server So Sir Plz
storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829
Back to top Go down
David_Hilton

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 18:12

I got a question.Where is the unban application.Please unban me I love this server I can't wait to play again.Please Ingame Nick:David_Hilton ip if needed 69.114.177.147
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Taylor

PostSubject: Unban Appeal   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 15:28

When banned?: first i loged in

Banned by who?: automaticly by the server

Banned for what?: for nothing

Comment(optional): when i log in the server i got a messag says that you are banned from this server
plz help me thx
Back to top Go down
The LoNe[R]anGeR™

The LoNe[R]anGeR™

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm Member, Basketball, and More.

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 15:47

Psycho_Taylor wrote:
When banned?: first i loged in

Banned by who?: automaticly by the server

Banned for what?: for nothing

Comment(optional): when i log in the server i got a messag says that you are banned from this server
plz help me thx

Brother/Sister, Wrong Section. Use The Correct Section.

Correct Section: Complaints > Unban Appeal.

https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/f29-unban-appeals
Back to top Go down
http://desertstorm.tk/
BaLOushii_GangxtahH

PostSubject: Admin   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 14:07

I want to be an Admin too ..
i would love to watch out the players ,, if anyone's misbehaving .. or using any un-fair means to play the game..
Cheating , Hacking ,,
i would love to make the game fair .. and let everyone play Fair Smile)
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 14:12

Back to top Go down
uhlghdi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27 2013, 15:56

Thanks for the rules . You are a good member and helpful
Back to top Go down
Ger.Tz

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 18:53

YOUR STAFF SUCKS MAN
CHANGE THEM
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 19:47

Ger.Tz wrote:
YOUR STAFF SUCKS MAN
CHANGE THEM

GTFO you just says that coz you are banned.

Btw you are RANGE-BANNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES   storm - Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Storm Player/Member/Admin/Management RULES
Page 1 of 1