[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? Empty
PostSubject: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 14:05

Ingame Name:[DS]Lightning_Storm

Who Are you reporting?:pantwister

Evidence, what did he do?:He was AFK at bomb site. How is it possible? I think he used a hack to do this and also I know the site which has this hack but I cant remember that site. I was searching for some mods then I see that site.
AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? Samp139s

Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 14:15

Dude... There is no hack that can hack / edit something server sided, it might have been the auto AFK system.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 15:25

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Dude... There is no hack that can hack / edit something server sided, it might have been the auto AFK system.
But I'm sure that he came to defuse the bomb then stand there. But I dont know that the messege comes for his AFK. I mean that when we go AFK it show' [player name] is now AFK. I cant remember that this displayed or not but I am sure that he come to defuse the bomb then stand there I go besides beause the bomb is going to explode then wehn I saw him he was AFK.There were so much crowd I think 2-3 terrorists, so why no one shoot him. If someone shoot him then he should not go AFK by auto system.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 18:29

Easy press "Esc" then press it again to check if someone is around if not he can go defuse the bomb, and the auto AFK system WILL work even if he pressed "Esc".
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2012, 02:31

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Easy press "Esc" then press it again to check if someone is around if not he can go defuse the bomb, and the auto AFK system WILL work even if he pressed "Esc".
Means, after pressing esc we go AFK. Sorry I dont know this rule. Sorry for this useless report.
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2012, 12:25

topic locked then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???   AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK at bomb site!!!!! How is it possible???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: Complaint Against Player/Member/Admin-
Jump to: