[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2012, 16:30

I want to know that why ENB series dont work on my pc. When I copied the files to my SA folder and then when I start my game it wont start I try to open it as an administartor but it doesnot work I am using Direct X 11 but the ENB series for directx 10 also wont work. I notice this problem that it happens with d3d9.dll but when I remove it my game crashes. Please Help Me if you can.
Thanks In Advance.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

Job/hobbies : Scaffolding

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2012, 20:01

Errr, i aint sure but try to download this. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx10_40 and then put it in the gta file. c:/progamfiles ectra.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2012, 11:58

nickyway wrote:
Errr, i aint sure but try to download this. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx10_40 and then put it in the gta file. c:/progamfiles ectra.
No bro, you dont understand my prob. I have problem with d3d9.dll and I have other files also like d3d9_40, d3dx10 blah blah. Only the game dont run when there is d3d9.dll but if i delete d3d9.dll my game works but sometimes the graphics were same or sometimes the game crashes or I cant see anything when I start the game.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 13:00

do you do first (shift+f12) to work ?
Back to top Go down
.Meal13.

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 13:50

Hi I have a problem. I'm sorry to write this here but I can not anywhere else., I can not log in to my account. Possible that this is due to the fact that I am not very active. However, I'm just not very active on the forum and on the server I visit every day. If there is a possibility please activate my account Meal13 thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 16:23

Hey can you test this ?
•Link : www.gtagaming.com/downloads/download/7348
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 16:42

[DS]Louie wrote:
Hey can you test this ?
•Link : www.gtagaming.com/downloads/download/7348
Sorry to disturb you guys.
Thanks Louie for helping me out.
I have founded that the Intel Video card doesn't support ENB. I am not sure but I have seen this on a forum related to ENB.

Please Lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: