[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]

Go down 
+4
[DS]Jetforce
Warrior
Darkness
Captain_Mani
8 posters
AuthorMessage
?

Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] Empty
PostSubject: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 11:58

Hiya, I am new to this server. Been here for about three days. Loved the server.

So I was a spy. And was in the Cops team. So some cops were chasing me. First I said them in Team Chat that I am a cop. Then after about 10 minutes, they still kept chasing me. Then I said not to shoot or knife me. And [DS]DaRk_RaiN muted me for racism. -.-
I used "niggas", but I don't think 'nigga' is racism. And I didn't mean anything of a racist, I just call my friends as "niggas". So why the fuck would I get muted? What DaRk_RaiN did was racism. >.<

Check out the logs.

Quote :

[16:05:49] <[TYB]Captain_Mani> [18] omg

[16:05:51] <[TYB]Captain_Mani> [18] niggas

[16:05:53] <[TYB]Captain_Mani> [18] I am a cop

[16:06:02] <[TYB]Captain_Mani> [18] stop shooting and knifing me lol

[16:06:03] ** [JOIN]: ArTnA (id:3) has just joined in [DS]Desert Storm server.

[16:06:04] [ADMIN]: [DS]DaRk_RaiN has muted [TYB]Captain_Mani for 5 minutes [Reason: No racism]

[16:06:07] * [LEFT]: [TOB]Lucas.Mr[LDA] has just left the server.

[16:06:11] [4] admin tell lucas and seil to dont team kill

[16:06:13] {6EF83C}[DS]InfoBot:{FFAF00} Type {FFFFFF}/menu{FFAF00} for Equipment Shop,Radio and Music, Weapons and many more !

[16:06:14] DS NAdmin: You're muted ! You can't talk in chat !

I loved this server, but these type of admins make me dislike the whole server. I was playing fairly and nicely helping each other. And this admin, came muting me ruining my gameplay. >.<

These type of admins should not be in the team.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Mani

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 12:00

Oops, didn't know that I wasn't logged in. It was me (Captain_Mani) who posted this topic.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 12:34

Lets wait for Dark RaiN reply...
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 14:14

Nigger = Nigga = Niggas.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Mani

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 14:28

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Nigger = Nigga = Niggas.
And? Is it any kind of insult?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 14:47

It´s racism maybe the time is worth a complaint but another theme.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Mani

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 15:41

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
It´s racism maybe the time is worth a complaint but another theme.
But 'nigga' doesn't flame anyone. That's just a word like "dude".

Racist song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
lol
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 18:17

[DS]DaRk wrote:
DaRk_RaiN
Drama drama drama can't you get enough of it? i muted you for a very valid reason and i can't think of any worst racist word than "nig*a" now you either stop making drama or am ready to take this to frther distance which you don't wanna find your self in .
Enough of threting! Everyone complaint about anything he want.
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 19:05

Finally able to do a proper convo
Storm==> i meant no threat by what i said but if you think again people who do complaints due to crap and invalid reasons will only create unessassary trouble
Complaint maker==> I clearly muted you for 3 minutes cause you were racist and if you think "nig*a" is not a rasiol word then what started the 1990 war in USA.
Any way i muted for a valid reason and to me this is unusful topic.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 20:04

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
[DS]DaRk wrote:
DaRk_RaiN
Drama drama drama can't you get enough of it? i muted you for a very valid reason and i can't think of any worst racist word than "nig*a" now you either stop making drama or am ready to take this to frther distance which you don't wanna find your self in .
Player was muted with valid reason, there is no need to yell at management you should respect him.Player has rights to complain but its useless since not valid reason given.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 21:27

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
[DS]DaRk wrote:
DaRk_RaiN

Sorry not really true that everyone can complain on anything he wants.

And one thing remember that Dark_Rain is the Co-Owner.

Off topic.

See when you get power you have the "I'm the boss" attitude, anyways I don't wanna start a fight. Don't take it as provoking please.

Anyways this complaint will/might be dropped soon
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28 2012, 22:17

[DS]Warrior wrote:
[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
[DS]DaRk wrote:
DaRk_RaiN

Off topic.

See when you get power you have the "I'm the boss" attitude, anyways I don't wanna start a fight. Don't take it as provoking please.

See starting again just be quite and everything fine. It isnt because of CO OWNER its because that if he didnt like dark dfoing it or thinks its not valid hes able to report. Imagine also a co owner can abuse his power.
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29 2012, 08:41

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:
[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
[DS]DaRk wrote:
DaRk_RaiN

Off topic.

See starting again just be quite and everything fine. It isnt because of CO OWNER its because that if he didnt like dark dfoing it or thinks its not valid hes able to report. Imagine also a co owner can abuse his power.
Storm i never abused my power and you have the right to watch my actions but again its a waste of time cause your gonna end up empty handed cause am not a dictator or an power freak.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Mani

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29 2012, 09:02

Jeez, right, forget this. This is going to make an admin fight. But the word "nigga" is not such a bad word. If so, then there are racists all over the world now. Even in songs.
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29 2012, 09:57

Captain_Mani wrote:
Jeez, right, forget this. This is going to make an admin fight. But the word "nigga" is not such a bad word. If so, then there are racists all over the world now. Even in songs.
Exactly and there is war all over the world about it, just Look back and you'll see it.
Any way no more of that word in [DS] server, Not because i said so its cause its against the rules.
PS: There is no admin fight going here.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29 2012, 10:04

The expression Nigga is considered insult with racist and offensive background and connotation. Furthermore admins are not able to see whom you're currently talking to whether it's a friend or not so reason for mute and muting itself was valid.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]KillermanNL
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]KillermanNL

Job/hobbies : Car Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 18:02

Topic MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]   Admin - [DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]DaRk_RaiN. Muted me for racism? [Complain about an admin]
Page 1 of 1