[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On this day one decade ago

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

On this day one decade ago Empty
PostSubject: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitimeWed May 10 2023, 22:59

Hey guys,
So today I came to the realization that it is a special day that marks the 10th anniversary of my bond to this place. I value the time I spent with you guys greatly and I will never forget the fun memories we had back when we were kids. I'm grateful for all that.
Thank you and have a good one.

Edit: wording
Also I read some of the older stuff on the forum and I kinda got The Lord of the Flies vibes. We definitely did some cringe things but man was it an amazing time.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitimeThu May 11 2023, 09:21

Hey man, glad to see that you’re still around and I hope that everything is ok.

I do indeed read sometimes old posts in this forum which brings me good memories about the old times and all the fun we had together as a team. I hope one day we will play again and ban hackers.

I wish you all the best mister sir admin Fire again sir admin again sir mister Fire.

[DS]Brazzer66 likes this post

Back to top Go down
[DS]Brazzer66

[DS]Brazzer66

Job/hobbies : School/Graphic Design

PostSubject: Re: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitimeTue May 16 2023, 21:50

Hey man, It's been a long time not checking on this forum. It's a lot of memories from this server. I forgot my password to log in to this forum. and finally, I can reply to this post. I hope all my friends on this server had a good time. Never forget about you all.  On this day one decade ago 1f60b
Back to top Go down
[DS]Benjo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Benjo

PostSubject: Re: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitimeWed May 31 2023, 22:31

[DS]Brazzer66 wrote:
Hey man, It's been a long time not checking on this forum. It's a lot of memories from this server. I forgot my password to log in to this forum. and finally, I can reply to this post. I hope all my friends on this server had a good time. Never forget about you all.  On this day one decade ago 1f60b

All this years i really hoped that DS will shine again... This community was always the best. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
[DS]VooDoo

[DS]VooDoo

Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, gaming and making video's

PostSubject: Re: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29 2023, 11:35

Man... has it been so long already? I still think about this place and the prime of this server alot. The good old days...
Back to top Go down
http://private_f123.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On this day one decade ago   On this day one decade ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On this day one decade ago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: