[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays

Go down 
+6
shankly
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Nameless
[DS]Ameen
[DS]Demon
[DS]Loocky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23 2019, 20:51

Hey everyone, Loocky is here, been awhile since I've made a post. I hope everyone is happy and I wish you guys happy holidays. Maybe sometime we'll meet again Smile

bounce bounce Snap !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Demon
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Demon

Job/hobbies : Student , Samp & Football

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29 2019, 18:52

Hey,Happy holidays!
Hope we'll meet again one day!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29 2019, 19:05

Hey loocky glad to see youre doing well,

Happy Holidays everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02 2020, 06:05

Hey guys!!!
Been really long time...how's everyone doing ? Happy holidays & Happy New Year to my fam <3
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09 2020, 01:28

oh hey, it's been a couple years since i last visited this forum. hows everyone doing and/or is the server still up?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08 2020, 00:33

[DS]Nameless wrote:
oh hey, it's been a couple years since i last visited this forum. hows everyone doing and/or is the server still up?

Hey, long time no see, unfortunately the server has been off for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
shankly

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23 2020, 13:02

yes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MicroTough

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2020, 08:51

Joined this server back in 2012, here's my member app. I know most of you don't even know me, but as an ex-member I'm honestly sad to see DS in its current state... I mean samp is dead, DS is dead, we all know and accept that. But at least the owners (Stormy and Ra) should've given DS the proper closure it deserved, instead of just vanishing into thin air without leaving a single word (especially Ra). DS isn't perfect, but it is the first sa-mp community I've ever felt attached to so I do have some special feelings for it. Nonetheless, it's good to see some folks still sticking around the forums after all this time. To anyone reading this, I wish you all good health and safety during this pandemic.
Armageddon
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2020, 20:19

MicroTough wrote:
Joined this server back in 2012, here's my member app. I know most of you don't even know me, but as an ex-member I'm honestly sad to see DS in its current state... I mean samp is dead, DS is dead, we all know and accept that. But at least the owners (Stormy and Ra) should've given DS the proper closure it deserved, instead of just vanishing into thin air without leaving a single word (especially Ra). DS isn't perfect, but it is the first sa-mp community I've ever felt attached to so I do have some special feelings for it. Nonetheless, it's good to see some folks still sticking around the forums after all this time. To anyone reading this, I wish you all good health and safety during this pandemic.
Armageddon

Great to see some of the old players are browsing the forum from time to time. Hopefully there's a chance where all of us could meet up again in game. Stay safe everyone!
Back to top Go down
OushN

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeFri May 01 2020, 21:55

greetings everyone!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2020, 15:50

Hello everyone!

Deleted samp a long long time ago. Does anyone knows what is the status of samp? Are there any active servers, are there even players who are playing samp these days? Thanks in advance.

Keep the distance and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2020, 10:12

[DS]Big_K wrote:
Hello everyone!

Deleted samp a long long time ago. Does anyone knows what is the status of samp? Are there any active servers, are there even players who are playing samp these days? Thanks in advance.

Keep the distance and stay safe!

As I can see on samp servers 98264 players on 3368 servers so samp still has some players.. I think we still have a chance to comeback, god, I miss banning hackers and doing plane events
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitimeMon May 11 2020, 17:57

Plane events were legendary.. Damn I miss that sniper rifle as well, camping in janitor skin.

It’s very sad that Stormy Wolf didn’t hand over management of the server to someone who knows how to keep it alive instead of just letting it go down in A way it did. Maybe we would be able to play it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays
Page 1 of 1