[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning: Change of Account System [MUST READ] !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Account - Warning: Change of Account System [MUST READ] ! Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Change of Account System [MUST READ] !   Account - Warning: Change of Account System [MUST READ] ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 23:08

Desert Storm's Management has decided to change the complete account system in about 2-3 weeks time.

Below you will find some questions and answers as well as tips what you should do now:

1. Will I lose my stats ?

Don't worry, your stats won't get lost. They will always stay on the old system. However, in order to transfer your account and stats to the new system, all you need to do is join the server once and login to your account.

2. What happens after the change ?

In case you join the server within the next 2-3 weeks, nothing will change for you, you can just keep on playing. If you haven't joined the server and your account wasn't transferred, you'll find your account with empty stats. But don't worry: You can always make a stats loss appeal on forum (Link will be posted here soon) and afterwards an administrator will transfer your stats to the new system !

3. Is my account data safe?

Your account data is 100% safe ! The [DS]Management creates daily backups of your data in 2 independent data bases ! You don't have to worry about losing your stats !

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Desert Storm Management
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com

Warning: Change of Account System [MUST READ] !
Page 1 of 1