[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn Kill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Mankiller

[DS]Mankiller

Spawn Kill  Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Kill    Spawn Kill  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 14:53

I wanted to suggest about why are admins directed to warn players for spawn kill when a spawn kill protection is already there to counter the spawn kill abuse.
A player has ample time to select class and move on in this period(spawn kill protection).
I think there is no need to warn players about that..
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

Spawn Kill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Kill    Spawn Kill  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 17:41

There is a plenty of class which a player can select. For new players, they need time to check what is special for each class by selecting class info. It takes time at the beginning. And if a player is using for example grenades hydra, tank or even sawns, believe me, that extra spawn zone hitpoints is nothing. So spawn kill is not allowed.

If a spawned player moves even a little bit, standing but using guns, doing any noticeable action, kill him.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Mankiller

[DS]Mankiller

Spawn Kill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Kill    Spawn Kill  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 18:10

I don't think so we can kill anyone in the spawn kill protection period, unless the player has a hydra or tank or maybe grenades.
The Best way out of this could be that the highpoints in the spawn kill protection could be increased and it would last as long as a player does not choose a class, i think this would be better, after all the admins are not online for the entire day to check about this(and Warn tongue ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn Kill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Kill    Spawn Kill  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Kill
Page 1 of 1