[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)

Go down 
+7
-Kite-
KasuR_RusaK
[DS]Fire723
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_
[DS]Ameen
[DS]Nameless
LockDown247
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LockDown247

LockDown247

storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) Empty
PostSubject: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2015, 13:18

DS its pretty much dead isn't it?I mean come on,lately the max players I have seen is 5.Where as before in 2012 or 2011 there used to be 50.
Guys lets face it , Army vs Terrorist game modes are no more.

If Stormy has any plans to go on with this community he should change the game mode.
I was thinking of Call Of Duty servers but that too has competition and also is tough.

So I think a freeroam DM server in Los Santos would be a good idea..
Kill anyone..cause I don't think DS can get back to an alive state with this game mode and members.

Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FansOfChristy
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18 2015, 22:53

i say and yes this is a lot of work we add more teams spreading over the map.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19 2015, 16:53

The main reason is inactivity of Management. New game mode is not really nessacary. We need to put DS in hosted tab again. Only players playing here are those who aware of this server and playing since months. Since both management and players are absent even staff ain't taking interest and is inactive.
In simple words to bring DS back to live again we need ACTIVE MANAGEMENT and HOSTED TAB.
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19 2015, 17:00

[DS]Ameen wrote:
The main reason is inactivity of Management. New game mode is not really nessacary. We need to put DS in hosted tab again. Only players playing here are those who aware of this server and playing since months. Since both management and players are absent even staff ain't taking  interest and is inactive.
In simple words to bring DS back to live again we need    ACTIVE MANAGEMENT and HOSTED TAB.

Ameen's got A point. DS needs to be revived by ACTIVE MANAGEMENT & STAFF. Almost half the staff taking vacations & the highest players we're seeing now is 6+. I can understand that low players= LOW DONATIONS & Stormy doesn't really have the funds to keep it up striving. I hope we could all come together and find A-Way to rebuild THE-ONE-&-ONLY DESERT STORM afro
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2015, 09:30

Hey guys
We had 3 players yesterday and I joined and other people came ingame so quickly...
storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) Sa-mp-10
Simply as that.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2015, 10:49

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Hey guys
We had 3 players yesterday and I joined and other people came ingame so quickly...
storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) Sa-mp-10
Simply as that.
Thts true fire. Even when i join more players come online quickly. We just need staff to be active first.
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Job/hobbies : CS / Scrolling Reddit

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 07:31

The Problem is very-very simple,
Stormy told us that he does not have sufficient funds to pay The Server Hosting.. we just need More Donators.. Not People who acts like Professional AT THIS TIME (Remember this word "AT THIS TIME")

I'm really sure Stormy Create this such a great server for getting money on it..
In my point, The Reason why Stormy does not even spare his free time to come here because He'll think "Why i must care about Desert Storm if i don't get any reward on them??".

Also, I'm very sure that Stormy will be 24/7 active if all player on this server are Loyal Donator.. He might also have added Awesome Feature to make The Loyal Donator enjoy playing on this Server.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2015, 17:48

KasuR_RusaK wrote:
Stormy told us that he does not have sufficient funds to pay The Server Hosting.. we just need More Donators.. Not People who acts like Professional AT THIS TIME (Remember this word "AT THIS TIME")

I'm really sure Stormy Create this such a great server for getting money on it..
In my point, The Reason why Stormy does not even spare his free time to come here because He'll think "Why i must care about Desert Storm if i don't get any reward on them??".

Also, I'm very sure that Stormy will be 24/7 active if all player on this server are Loyal Donator.. He might also have added Awesome Feature to make The Loyal Donator enjoy playing on this Server.
Yea Yea!! You know Everything...
1)you say we act Like professional "At this time" .. and you say we need More donators .. haven't you thougt that donators Comes from players? so As Fire and Ameen said, we need Staff active again to get players back and then donators

2)You said you're sure that stormy created this for money only????? Well mr , i tell you you're Absellountly wrong, You don't and you Won't never EVER EVER Know someone's Character , people change daily .. and
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

Desert Storm was created to bring some fun to all of you
he created it to have fun with us and BRING fun to us, even tho he got donations from it, That keeps you wrong and making stormy SAying "Why i must care Bla bla ..." Makes him Horrible Person cares about nobody except money, Wich is not true as i said before, He created it for us to have fun

3)Again , you're Wrong... even if we got donators Stormy can't be 24/7 active, he still got life, and as he said he's in another Town and different place from Home .. he said his net is kinda broken So Donators won't Get him an internet cable from the air am i right?

You say For everything you're sure, but you seemed absellounlty Wrong :/
Please Make SURE next time you post
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Job/hobbies : CS / Scrolling Reddit

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 17:08

[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:

KasuR_RusaK wrote:

1)you say we act Like professional "At this time" .. and you say we need More donators .. haven't you thougt that donators Comes from players? so As Fire and Ameen said, we need Staff active again to get players back and then donators

2)You said you're sure that stormy created this for money only????? Well mr , i tell you you're Absellountly wrong, You don't and you Won't never EVER EVER Know someone's Character , people change daily .. and
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

he created it to have fun with us and BRING fun to us, even tho he got donations from it, That keeps you wrong and making stormy SAying "Why i must care Bla bla ..." Makes him Horrible Person cares about nobody except money, Wich is not true as i said before, He created it for us to have fun

3)Again , you're Wrong... even if we got donators Stormy can't be 24/7 active, he still got life, and as he said he's in another Town and different place from Home .. he said his net is kinda broken So Donators won't Get him an internet cable from the air am i right?

My first post pointing that we need more Donation (does not matter if you are staff or not.. we just need a kind person who want to donate for this server), not Player that are pretending to be Professional, Also.. about what i tell about Stormy, It's based MY OPINION not yours

1) There are many famous Server out there, We can't doing like you said over and over again WITHOUT Desert Storm Listed on Hosted Tab! Please Tell me sir, Why MOST OF PEOPLE Donate to the Server?

2) Why you always thinking that all people on earth do care about everyone else?? how'd you know that he do care about people? i know Stormy is a kind person from the way he communicate with us but that's not mean he did create this such a great server only for 'BRING fun to us', Even if Stormy do.. Stormy might only add 'Donator' Rank instead of 'VIP' Rank, 'Donator' Rank does not harm Normal Player because it just a tag while 'VIP' Rank does harm Normal Player because it has Command Permission that Normal Player don't have! OR Stormy does not even want to ask Player if they want donate to this server.

'Donator' means a person that Donate Money to this server while
'VIP' means Very Important Person which a person that have Special Ability than Normal Player.

3) I apologize about this one. Also, 24/7 meaning that 'Stormy will be Very Active' not 'Stormy will be online 24/7'.. it's impossible for a person to be online 24/7 Evil or Very Mad

NOTE:
I didn't tried to 'Insult' you guys but i tried to 'Warn' you to stop talking that many staff are INACTIVE, if you feel they are not worthy to be staff then.. [Example] Tell to the owner that KasuR is not active and worth to be kicked out from Desert Storm Member.

Start asking to yourself "Do what i have done is enough for Desert Storm Community?" instead of Blaming Others by telling that there are many Staff Inactive No
if you think that what you have done is enough for Desert Storm Community then.. you can start talking about Inactive Staff silent

I'm Really Sorry if you feel offended, i just want you all who read this Thread/Topic to Stop complaining about Staff Inactivity.. If you want all Inactive Staff to be active, Talk to them directly instead of posting it in here proving that you are the best staff ever Evil or Very Mad

(Don't ever Quote my post if you haven't understand yet what is my point posting this Censored ! and Why i'm being so rude to people Evil or Very Mad)
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 19:05

KasuR_RusaK wrote:
[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:

KasuR_RusaK wrote:

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

My first post pointing that we need more Donation (does not matter if you are staff or not.. we just need a kind person who want to donate for this server), not Player that are pretending to be Professional, Also.. about what i tell about Stormy, It's based MY OPINION not yours

1) There are many famous Server out there, We can't doing like you said over and over again WITHOUT Desert Storm Listed on Hosted Tab! Please Tell me sir, Why MOST OF PEOPLE Donate to the Server?

2) Why you always thinking that all people on earth do care about everyone else?? how'd you know that he do care about people? i know Stormy is a kind person from the way he communicate with us but that's not mean he did create this such a great server only for 'BRING fun to us', Even if Stormy do.. Stormy might only add 'Donator' Rank instead of 'VIP' Rank, 'Donator' Rank does not harm Normal Player because it just a tag while 'VIP' Rank does harm Normal Player because it has Command Permission that Normal Player don't have! OR Stormy does not even want to ask Player if they want donate to this server.

'Donator' means a person that Donate Money to this server while
'VIP' means Very Important Person which a person that have Special Ability than Normal Player.

3) I apologize about this one. Also, 24/7 meaning that 'Stormy will be Very Active' not 'Stormy will be online 24/7'.. it's impossible for a person to be online 24/7 Evil or Very Mad

NOTE:
I didn't tried to 'Insult' you guys but i tried to 'Warn' you to stop talking that many staff are INACTIVE, if you feel they are not worthy to be staff then.. [Example] Tell to the owner that KasuR is not active and worth to be kicked out from Desert Storm Member.

Start asking to yourself "Do what i have done is enough for Desert Storm Community?" instead of Blaming Others by telling that there are many Staff Inactive  No
if you think that what you have done is enough for Desert Storm Community then.. you can start talking about Inactive Staff silent

I'm Really Sorry if you feel offended, i just want you all who read this Thread/Topic to Stop complaining about Staff Inactivity.. If you want all Inactive Staff to be active, Talk to them directly instead of posting it in here proving that you are the best staff ever Evil or Very Mad

(Don't ever Quote my post if you haven't understand yet what is my point posting this Censored ! and Why i'm being so rude to people Evil or Very Mad)

Don't worry Desert Storm won't fall , once I've receive my payment I'll donate untill now we're gonna have to struggle atm.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23 2015, 05:59

Server is back up and running
Back to top Go down
[DS]Brazzer66

[DS]Brazzer66

Job/hobbies : School/Graphic Design

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 18:44

I wish Desert Storm will have more Active Player Neutral you know why so many player didn't active like before? because there is no players in the server Sad we just need to make a promotion of Desert Storm and make this server have a many players again.

There is no end for Desert Storm,we must help each other to bring back DS Server to normal condition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) 5zeefc

I'm watching you.

storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) 15wkqo1

My Internet Connection Speed
storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) 4335337720

Accepted as a Desert Storm Member: Monday, 30 March 2015, 16:23
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27 2015, 02:02

I will active.We need to work together,right?Ok we will active in this server
Back to top Go down
[DS]xRyanN

[DS]xRyanN

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28 2015, 04:14

I would play active again if some good old DS friends would play with me Very Happy
DS time was like the best thing ever for me , 100 players a day, f*cking awesome friends and a loooot of fun Very Happy
cant believe its almost 3 years..

at the moment i'm a minecraft player, started Youtube and have like 2800 Subs :3

//edit

@DrWho add mich auf skype Very Happy - survivelp
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28 2015, 16:15

So, most of the players moaned that the server were offline etc. When its back up and running, I don't see any of those active in-game. Btw, Ryan, you have me Very Happy Let's join in-game and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??)   storm - Desert Storm-Dead?The End.(??) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1