[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation Currency

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Job/hobbies : Web developing, Music Producing

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 06:34

Can I donate with egp I don't have euro I will donate with the same value so
50 euro = 418 egp ,Can I or not ?
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Job/hobbies : CS / Scrolling Reddit

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 16:56

do you have Paypal? if u don't have paypal.. find or search any Paypal Service in your country via Google.. there might be one or more Paypal Service IN YOUR COUNTRY that will help you buy anything world wide (by the way, there are Paypal Service in my country and i use Paypal Service to donate to this server Wink)

How Paypal Service works?
1. tell to the Paypal Service which product you want to buy (send them a link to the product),
2. they will check how much it cost,
3. after they know the product price then they will tell you how much it cost in EGP,
4. and you will need to pay them via your local bank and transfer them to The Paypal Service's Local Bank,
5. after Paypal Service Receive your money correctly, they will buy the product for you just in a minute!
6. if the owner of product ask you to provide your payment proof.. you can ask to your Paypal Service to get Transaction ID.

Note:
Beware with these Fake Paypal Service.. they might wanted to steal your money by not answering your question or No Responds after you transfer your money to their bank.

I Have some Tips for You to Check if the Paypal Service is Real or Not:

- Make sure the website link is ended with ((website name).com) and Not Free Website! (Free Website Example: ended with (website name).blogspot.com / weebly.com / wordpress.com / etc.com)

- Check if there are Testimonials on the website (Testimonial can be from Facebook, Twitter,  etc.), and Check the user who give Testimonials on the website (this is to make sure that the user who give Testimonials isn't Bot)

- Check if the Paypal Service Guy is Verified. The Real Paypal Service Website has complete information about The Paypal Service Guy like Valid Address, Country, Province, Telephone Number, Handphone Number etc.

- Check if the Paypal Service Guy is Really Verified. Real Paypal Service Guy always have Custom E-mails like (PayServGuyEGP@(his company name).com / PayServGuyEGP@PPServEGP.com), if they use exist E-mail like hotmail.com, gmail.com, and etc. Leave him alone because they are Potentially Scam.

- I Suggest you to Call him to be sure if he is Real or Not, you can also message him via Handphone but this isn't a good way to make sure if he is Real or Not.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 01:44

So can you check for this,If it's real or not ?
https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/home
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 02:05

[DS]Nezoo wrote:
So can you check for this,If it's real or not ?
https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/home
Not like that.. it's Paypal website not Paypal 'Service' website.. i mean something like this which you don't need any credit card to buy something http://www.jasapaypal.com/ (this is the link where i use Paypal 'Service') a.k.a 'Third Party' payment
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 02:17

KasuR_RusaK wrote:
you don't need any credit card to buy something
How ? xD
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 02:54

Try search on google "How to buy something without having paypal" *translate it with your own language.

If you still confused then.. join Egyptian Community and ask to people how to buy something outside your country without having paypal

As i said, 'Third Party' is more like 'Middleman' (read below for how 'Third Party' or 'Middleman' works on paypal:
You <=> Middleman (Paypal Service) <=> Product you want

Basically, you need Paypal Account to donate to this server.. and Paypal need Credit Card (since you are 13 years old, you cannot create Paypal Account.. So, I Suggest you to use Paypal Service / Third Party / Middleman).
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 03:13

My dad create one for me with his name, ISSUE ?!
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 00:31

[DS]Nezoo wrote:
My dad create one for me with his name, ISSUE ?!
as i said in the first post.. 'if you don't have paypal' then, do my tips if not.. there's no problem with your money.. it will automatically converts your money to Euros automatically and it does charge some money for converting money.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE PAYPAL:
1. Go to V.I.P Forum
2. Go to Donation Link Thread
3. Click The Donation Button Link that Stormy wrote there
4. Click Donate Button
5. Fill Total Euro you want to donate to Stormy (3 Euro/ 5 Euro/ 10 Euro/ 50 Euro)
6. There are a box with title "Already have a Paypal Account?", fill your registered Paypal Email and Password
7. and then confirm the payment/donation
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 03:09

Thank You Kasur
Request To Lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Currency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Currency   Donation Currency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Currency
Page 1 of 1