[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye

Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23 2015, 23:54

In-Game Name: [DS]HawkEye

When banned?: Today February 23, 2014 around 6:30 PM GMT -5.

Banned by who?: Anti-Cheat

Banned for what?: Silver-Vibrator Hack

Comment(optional):
Well as soon as I typed /dscar buff and hit enter I got banned somehow and the reason was Silver-Vibrator Hack. What in the world is Silver Vibrator? Well anyways so IDK why the anti-cheat did that to me (Maybe because I'm black Sad ). But Admins / Mods please unban me I did not do anything. I guess Anti-Cheat got confused with one of my mods (I have a lot) but for like first 10 minutes nothing happened but suddenly when I spawn a car I got banned.
ScreenShot:
Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye Sa-mp-10

This is the mod that I'm using (Weapons mod):http://www.solidfiles.com/d/715674cfd0/141606-pak-vsego-oruzhiya-by-_ramzes_production_-gtasa.zip

My San Andreas Folder:  Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye VIPG1
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 00:36

After a while I figured out that the Flash Light that I'm holding is Viberator. And I have no Idea how I got it. It comes with the Mod though but I dont know how that is effective to the server Sad. I'm sorry please unban me I didnt know that Vibe was considered as Hack. I will remove my Mods and play without it from now on. Sorry Again Sad Please unban me.

Regards:
HawkEye Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 01:53

i cant decide over this however i think admins will unban ya since it was an accident however:P some advice in modding, first test it in the samp debug mode if it isnt a hack or if it gives you any weapon. that way you can avoid this. i am sure he wouldnt do it on purpose even tho what would you do with a vibrator lol. if you want a flashlight mod i can edit a legit mod for you so it isnt a hack(im not 100% sure since it is originally a big mod, if you want to)
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 03:11

[DS]Nameless wrote:
i cant decide over this however i think admins will unban ya since it was an accident however:P some advice in modding, first test it in the samp debug mode if it isnt a hack or if it gives you any weapon. that way you can avoid this. i am sure he wouldnt do it on purpose even tho what would you do with a vibrator lol. if you want a flashlight mod i can edit a legit mod for you so it isnt a hack(im not 100% sure since it is originally a big mod, if you want to)

Thanks for your support and I tested it out in other server too. and turns out after 10 mins or so it automatically gets in you weapons for some reason. And no I didnt wanted flash light mod but it came with it Sad
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 15:19

Razz i got some good news for ya since the mod u downloaded was skins and the flashlight came on accident to fix this all you need to do is remove lamp.cs in your cleo folder and it is fixed!Smile

guys the mod he downloaded was a weapon pack with skins:P(and accidently the lamp.cs) no need to remove it since all you can do is remove lamp.cs to fix it, and it is totally legit!

Razz when installing a skin pack all the cleo's and asi's arent needed for it rememer to check that before actually using it thats also the reason i always install all mods manual that way i know what will go in my game
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 18:54

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye   Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal [DS]HawkEye
Page 1 of 1