[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaTaish

Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) Empty
PostSubject: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 01:48

Hi there, I'm LaTaish.

Today I was banned for insulting the admin. I called him a moron. While I think this isn't a proper bad insult, I think I deserve an unban. I also have 3/3 warnings, but I hope they are reset. The admin that banned me was [DS]Nameless

For the insult, I am deeply sorry and I would like to play again on this wonderful server with my friend. Thank you for listening. Please give me another chance.

And again, sorry Nameless.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 10:52

If Nameless accept your apologies , you will be unbanned

So it's Nameless's decision here Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 15:22

i will forgive you if you promise me that you will not insult nor break any rules again. Next time you wont get away with it(if there is a next time). If you agree with this they can unban i guess. Plus the warnings were regular warnings not ban warns so they are auto reset each time you log in(if there ban warns then they were already there).
Back to top Go down
LaTaish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 23:22

I am still banned... My IP is: 78.157.24.175 - Can you unban the IP because that seems to be banned..
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 04:34

Remove your IP from here and mail is to [DS]Loocky via forum pm.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 21:18

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)   Banned for flaming (I'm sorry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for flaming (I'm sorry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: Server Talk :: Server 1 - Army VS Terrorists-
Jump to: