[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I join it again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P_AR_TH

P_AR_TH

Can I join it again? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 10:33

My name In game is Kiochie
Can I join again the game, I think this server is best and in those days I had done this as I wanted to be banned because my parents were saying to leave the game, but now they are allowing me.
Can I join it again?
Back to top Go down
P_AR_TH

P_AR_TH

PostSubject: Re: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 10:56

I had evaded coz I was new and was not knowing about evading, but now I can again evade as my net is new, now I am knowing what is evading so that I am not evading again.
Really I was not knowing about it earlier.
Back to top Go down
{D}ar{K}nes{S}

{D}ar{K}nes{S}

Job/hobbies : I love Desert Storm server and Fotball

PostSubject: Re: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 11:20

P_AR_TH wrote:
My name In game is Kiochie
Can I join again the game, I think this server is best and in those days I had done this as I wanted to be banned because my parents were saying to leave the game, but now they are allowing me.
Can I join it again?

Lol why you say he is the bad server   and now you saying can i com again Evil or Very Mad  BANNED !
Back to top Go down
P_AR_TH

P_AR_TH

PostSubject: Re: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 12:04

I was saying coz I have to leave it but my heart was saying no. So, that I do this and I will be banned forever and now my parents are saying you can play this.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 12:39

No chance for unban sir , sorry for that but rules are rules . Don't make another unban topic please , we can delete it but you're wasting time here . Once again , rules are rules , you need to follow them first and then respect them Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join it again?   Can I join it again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I join it again?
Page 1 of 1