[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)

Go down 
+4
[DS]Nameless
Sol_Badguy
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06 2015, 14:12

I don't know if you remember, but a ammodepot base have been added some month ago, it was a good idea in my opinion.
But for any reason, owner have delete it, I think it was an error cause this base could increase gameplay.

What I suggest is a new Ammo Depot Base :
Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) JNxXMr9

=> This base will be capturable (I suggest Check point with time to stay in and not the killing capture system cause it's sometime bugged, and if no a lot of player in the area > player will not go at this place or they will capture it in XX min if no enemy come what is quit boring in my opinion) So CP with time or anotherthing if you have any idea.
ps : I've set a lot of destructible object such as box, barrel, missile, etc ... + some spéciale object as the ANTI-TANK mine wich will not let rhino enter easyly in da Base Wink (But they will fly easily Wink, etc.

What this base can give you ?

=> + 20 armor/2 min  to the owner team(say if you think is not well balanced).

=> add one armor pickUp (pickable once only)

=>Give 1 or 2 score + xxx money / xx minute (I let you suggest)

=> Add a drone ammo ( Will explain more in details in a New suggestion Wink )

=> I suggest to add a logistic system :
             I don't know if you have already play Gta main game mission (there is 2 mission where you've to rob some ammo box with ryder for the groove street family in two camion the " boxville" wich allow you to carry manually some box at the back, And in the other you rob army with the " mule " camion wich allow you to drop box with the forkiflt vehicle), SO what i'm suggesting is to let player owning the AMMODEPOT, charge some camion with box ( I don't know wich script will be easier to copy from the game, anyway forkiflt can already take box but need script to drop them into the camion (wich will probably work with the " fake_mule_collision " object that I found)), and they could drive their full camion at their main base In order to gain some BONUS score and money.

=> plus pickable weapon (M4 / spas 12 / molotov for pyro etc As you will prefer)
   > add a gazmask if owner add the Chimic Factory suggestion, + spraycan, +teargaz cannel
   >Maybe make that pick up with a price or allow only one pick by life etc

=> let you suggest other IDEA !!

Here some pict :
I've map almost only with enterable building so hard to show all interior on ScreenShot but you can enter all these building :
Enterable building:

Exterior :

Interior :

Forclift carrying some box:

BoxVille Vehicle" for drop manualy little box into:

Mule For box droped with forklift and his colision object parent/related for the drop script:

In my opinion we shouldn't have remove the AmmoDepot cause it have all sens in tdm anyway let me know what you think about Wink
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07 2015, 15:17

+1  Snap !
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07 2015, 15:40

+1  Snap !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08 2015, 15:01

+1
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08 2015, 15:33

[DS]Sol_Badguy wrote:
+1  Snap !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08 2015, 16:04

[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27 wrote:
+1  Snap !
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08 2015, 18:41

+1
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08 2015, 22:46

[DS]Nameless wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2015, 12:06

up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)   Ammo Depot (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo Depot (New base suggestion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: