[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)   Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2015, 17:20

Chimical Factory base :
Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) JAydR4v
Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) 1olz129
Watch where you're walking Wink Gaz Mask Needed to continue.
Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) DEQfTev
Note, the base suggest also to increase the gameplay by Chimical weaponry (airstrike, spraycan, smoke can, etc) in order to have any sens.

So here is what I suggest:
This base will allow you to use Chimic weaponry (except for some maybe as spraycan)
_Add a Chimic Airstike (wich will have to balance it for sure (radius value/damage per sec/ etc)

_Add the SprayCan as weapon

_Add the TearSmoke cannel (and make it hurt/damage enemy if possible /change color too if possible ;p)

_Add a better access to the GAZ MASK (make it easyer to find, modify price if needed) cause this GazMask will save you against Spraycan/TSmoke cannel, Idk if it should save you from Chimic Airstrike I let owner deceide of this cause maybe it will be too unfair etc
> not allow to launch an airStrike one main base or if allowed set a short time for Toxic Cloud to disapear

_Add a Chimical Trailer that can be brought anywhere with a road train,linerrunner etc,
==> when driver choose an area to make the vehicle explode > he can  "/command to make the vehicle explode" and enjoy the beautiful colored haze that hurt his enemy ;D
Set a lower radius and damage than for the airstrike, also reduce the ToxiCloud Time to disapear etc (balance)

Some picture :
Exterior:

Interior:

+ Interior bunker with -2 level  in the Main Hangar (I suggest to add the capture point there):

Corrupted entrance:

Chimic airstrike:
Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) A4GLNJZ

Spray can:

Toxic Boomer Trailer:

What's your opinion about this suggestion ?

Last edited by [DS]らнΛらსჺ on Sun Jan 04 2015, 20:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)   Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2015, 18:14

+1
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

PostSubject: Re: Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)   Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2015, 18:21

[DS]rapfuria wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)   Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2015, 12:03

up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)   Chimical Factory (New base suggestion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimical Factory (New base suggestion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: