[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting some assistant.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

Requesting some assistant. Empty
PostSubject: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 23:32

now I can't connect to xat shit, it keeps telling me "are you a human ?" and when I authorize my access and relog, it doesn't load. it do it over and over.

Any solutions ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 00:40

I'm not professional in this xD but tried switiching the browser or deleting your cache ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 01:01

[DS]Sol_Badguy wrote:
now I can't connect to xat shit, it keeps telling me "are you a human ?" and when I authorize my access and relog, it doesn't load. it do it over and over.

Any solutions ?

Razz if you know ur username and password in xat (some people forget cuz it automaticly logs in) you need to clear your cache and log in again. (thats also the only way tot change xat accounts lol)
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 09:33

aight thx for infos, will try and will post if it succeeded Smile
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 13:08

Solved!
Thanks for who helped with their comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting some assistant.   Requesting some assistant. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting some assistant.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: