[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[2F]Melwin[2F]

[2F]Melwin[2F]

Class Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Class Suggestion   Class Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 16:53

Hello Everyone,I m Melwin Came back after 5 Months
I have 2 class suggestions for each teams they are

Terrorists -
Templar {Requires Army General + MOH} - Katana deals +50 dmg and Silenced Pistol does +20 Dmg only Katana and silenced pistol
Terminator {Requires Army General + MOH +STPU Rank 2} - Weapons - Combat shotgun,Desert eagle,M4
Abilities - Can apply a Burst damage around itself which is Kamizake And it can use Its Sense to fool his enemies by dazing them which will also blind them and kill them sneakily

Army -
Assassin - {Requires Army General + MOH} - Katana Deals +50 dmg and Silenced Pistol does + 20 DMG and can call a Rain of Arrows at a desired Location
Engineer (Suggested it from TF2 Razz) - Can use its sense to make a Turret and Dispenser
Striker - An eligible class which has almost a burst dmg It can call a chopper to fly him to terrorist base the driver will be a bot,he has to skydive in time before the helicopter reuturns to base and lands He has A Sawnoff Shotgun,Desert Eagle,M4,Grenade

Hope u all may Like these Classes Very Happy
Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

Class Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Suggestion   Class Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 18:32

[2F]Melwin[2F] wrote:
Hello Everyone,I m Melwin Came back after 5 Months
I have 2 class suggestions for each teams they are

Terrorists -
Templar {Requires Army General + MOH} - Katana deals +50 dmg and Silenced Pistol does +20 Dmg only Katana and silenced pistol
Terminator {Requires Army General + MOH +STPU Rank 2} - Weapons - Combat shotgun,Desert eagle,M4
Abilities - Can apply a Burst damage around itself which is Kamizake And it can use Its Sense to fool his enemies by dazing them which will also blind them and kill them sneakily

Army -
Assassin - {Requires Army General + MOH} - Katana Deals +50 dmg and Silenced Pistol does + 20 DMG and can call a Rain of Arrows at a desired Location
Engineer (Suggested it from TF2 Razz) - Can use its sense to make a Turret and Dispenser
Striker - An eligible class which has almost a burst dmg It can call a chopper to fly him to terrorist base the driver will be a bot,he has to skydive in time before the helicopter reuturns to base and lands He has A Sawnoff Shotgun,Desert Eagle,M4,Grenade

Hope u all may Like these Classes Very Happy
Goodbye!

First Welcome back,
Second of all, Dude its San Andreas Multiplayer not League Of Legends XD
what u r saying is just impossible. sry Smile
Back to top Go down
[2F]Melwin[2F]

[2F]Melwin[2F]

Class Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Suggestion   Class Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25 2014, 13:53

u know sol everything is possible
They may do some modifications to add these stats to classes
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

Class Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Suggestion   Class Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25 2014, 14:01

Welcome back BrO.
All of these suggestions are not possible. One which are possible are not so easy to script. It Will need much time and our scripters are inactive too Sad
Still thanks for your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Suggestion   Class Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: