[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

abusing admin power

Go down 
+8
-Kite-
[DS]Judge
[DS]Nameless
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
Ecstasy
[DS]Saad
Bambooz
[DS]DanTe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Spar[T]acus

Spar[T]acus

Admin - abusing admin power Empty
PostSubject: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 16:48

Ingame name?; Spar[T]acus

who are you report?:[DS]DoctorWho

Evidence,What did he do?: abusing admin power,fake ban warn when i killed him.

ps : (i want see ra or nic  or storm dust comment under this too)

Admin - abusing admin power NNBJae8
Back to top Go down
[DS]DanTe

[DS]DanTe

Job/hobbies : Mess with the Best,Die like the Rest ツ

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 17:21

well as long as I know,unlike some other DM servers,there is no rule for massive using of weapons bugs ingame.Actually that's what divide professional players from others.
even if there is a rule,then why chillin is not banned yet? Very Happy or other players like him who uses these bugs so much.
anyway from my view it was a pointless warning and should be reset as soon as possible.
but I'll wait and let higher lvl admins to decide on this case.

Back to top Go down
Bambooz

Bambooz

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 17:33

Ban warn cauze Spartacus dont have power here you cant do everything you want to him!
[DS]DoctorWho should get punishement for this. if everything is fair here.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 17:51

which bug ? 2x with sawns ? or c-bug ? lol even i'm good in that & it's allowed in here i don't get it ban warn ? just because he killed an admin ? is that what just happened
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 18:14

Lol.. then if using c-bug and 2x sawns bug is not allowed then i must be banned long time ago lol
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 18:15

Lets Wait For Doctor To Post His Statment
scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 20:06

eh wait is this a joke or something lol even doc uses c-bug :/
so why would he ban warn him for that  WTFFFFF....
Back to top Go down
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 09:13

Ok here's what happened, Spar[T]acus and [DS]Doctor_Who were ingame, I was a witness of this. The thing that happened wasn't C-bug nor 2shot bug. Spar[T]acus had planted a mine. After he did that, he shot the mine to make it invisible (from what i've heard from [DS]Doctor_Who), so that he lured him to his trap and killed him. He gave ban warning for doing this "bug". Now my question is this, If this is a bug, then shouldn't you report it in the bug reporting section instead of ban warning, because if you give a ban warning for this, he's not the only one doing it. I've seen many others do it. In that case, ban warning everyone isn't possible. So, what you should've done in that time is talking to him and saying him to not do it or if you want something a little severe, warn him for it. But a ban warn really wasn't necessary.. Anyways, I'm just saying my opinions. Management is free to decide. But once again, people make mistakes, but we should prevent them from happening again .  Wink

Some words of advice - 
If an admin can't control himself / take situations appropriately, then he shouldn't be admin.
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 09:35

[DS]Ecstasy wrote:
Ok here's what happened, Spar[T]acus and [DS]Doctor_Who were ingame, I was a witness of this. The thing that happened wasn't C-bug nor 2shot bug. Spar[T]acus had planted a mine. After he did that, he shot the mine to make it invisible (from what i've heard from [DS]Doctor_Who), so that he lured him to his trap and killed him. He gave ban warning for doing this "bug". Now my question is this, If this is a bug, then shouldn't you report it in the bug reporting section instead of ban warning, because if you give a ban warning for this, he's not the only one doing it. I've seen many others do it. In that case, ban warning everyone isn't possible. So, what you should've done in that time is talking to him and saying him to not do it or if you want something a little severe, warn him for it. But a ban warn really wasn't necessary.. Anyways, I'm just saying my opinions. Management is free to decide. But once again, people make mistakes, but we should prevent them from happening again .  Wink

Some words of advice - 
If an admin can't control himself / take situations appropriately, then he shouldn't be admin.

LOL? Isn't this allowed or not? I did that many time (even normal players use this bug) I've killed many Players/Admins/Members with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 09:58

[DS]Ecstasy wrote:

Some words of advice - 

i agree with Ecstasy(i wasnt a withness)
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 10:30

Guys.
This is a Big Miss-understanding..
Doctor Maybe Did Not Know that Sparctans Dosen't know Its not Allowed Or something (Even if its allowed)
And the Mistake that Happend That Nobody Pmed Sparctuns to Talk to him Slowly and explain..
If you guys Talked a Bit after the Ban-warn Everything Would Be solved that time.
Doctor Told me That Sparctans Hiden the Mines by shooting Them Like 10+ times . So he Got it as a Massive Rulebreak
Anyway!: No need For This Whole Fighting and else . The Banwarn will Be removed due To The Relog / if not we gonna clear the warnings Of sparctuns.
We Are all humains = Humains makes mistakes = We learn from mistakes
Its just a small mistake (nobody got banned / nothing Dangerous to worry about) .
So in My opinion : To Stop this and Doctor him self Should be learned His Lesson .
Hope This helps Smile
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 10:41

Hey,

Spar[T]acus wrote:
Ingame name?; Spar[T]acus

who are you report?:[DS]DoctorWho

Evidence,What did he do?: abusing admin power,fake ban warn when i killed him.

ps : (i want see ra or nic  or storm dust comment under this too)

Admin - abusing admin power NNBJae8

"Evidence,What did he do?: abusing admin power,fake ban warn when i killed him." you know that its not right?
Reason was, "Massivly BugUsing (Makes Mines invisible)"i forget write that with the mines

Sorry,for that I overreacted it was not okay by my side to give him directly a "BanWarn(1)"
I have overreacted.. I apologize for my wrongdoing..

You Abused your Player Rights, Make mines Invisible
I Abused my Admin Rights, because I give them a banwarn (??)
On both sides were mistakes made, I would say

I'm only human
I am not a machine
People make mistake, sorry for that

Sincerely yours
[DS]DoctorWho

[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Guys.
This is a Big Miss-understanding..
Doctor Maybe Did Not Know that Sparctans Dosen't know Its not Allowed Or something (Even if its allowed)
And the Mistake that Happend That Nobody Pmed Sparctuns to Talk to him Slowly and explain..
If you guys Talked a Bit after the Ban-warn Everything Would Be solved that time.
Doctor Told me That Sparctans Hiden the Mines by shooting Them Like 10+ times . So he Got it as a Massive Rulebreak
Anyway!: No need For This Whole Fighting and else . The Banwarn will Be removed due To The Relog / if not we gonna clear the warnings Of sparctuns.
We Are all humains = Humains makes mistakes = We learn from mistakes
Its just a small mistake (nobody got banned / nothing Dangerous to worry about) .
So in My opinion : To Stop this and Doctor him self Should be learned His Lesson .
Hope This helps Smile

Thank you

Last edited by ==||-Doctor_Who-||== on Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 10:45

If you guys know this is a bug, why din't any of you making a topic regarding it? This is gaining advantage over others. I agree that ban warning isn't needed but punishment should be given. But not giving it now, but for the players using this after this case. But its up to the management.

I agree with punishment.
Back to top Go down
Spar[T]acus

Spar[T]acus

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 10:54

make mines invisable? i didnt knew this rule (if its not allowed , not sure yet!)
''s.w.a.t : Doctor Told me That Sparctans Hiden the Mines by shooting Them Like 10+ times .'' +10 time? so why he didnt explained , or even didnt told me dont do it even one time?!

Admin - abusing admin power 5cUw6se

i dont want see dramatic ending for this topic
all i want is justice , punishement

and S.W.A.T , as i said , people should get punishement for their mistakes , as tasy said (me and tasy both are old admins in samp) if an admin cant control himself , he shouldn't be admin

Admin - abusing admin power ORwUkFX
(if he deserv it , why not , its not my choose dont ask me : p)

Last edited by Spar[T]acus on Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 11:01

Spar[T]acus wrote:

What i mean from that is :
An old admin who was caring about ds and Dosen't make mistakes .. makes his only Mistake . you know ..
The first mistake can be ignored
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 11:10

Spar[T]acus wrote:

and S.W.A.T , as i said , people should get punishement for their mistakes , as tasy said (me and tasy both are old admins in samp) if an admin cant control himself , he shouldn't be admin

"all i want is justice , punishement"
Okey, don't forget your mistake "Makes mine invisible"

we have both sides heard, now stop the Senseless provocation,

Management team will make a decision,

@BTW, its my first(1) mistake
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 11:23

==||-Doctor_Who-||== wrote:
Spar[T]acus wrote:

"all i want is justice , punishement"
Okey, don't forget your mistake "Makes mine invisible"

You want to tell me you don't know what is FairPlay? ,but you want a "Justice, Punishment" xD.. no comment

You think so?
""HAHA let the run to me, but my mine is invisble he can not see and he die = my win hahaha""

we have both sides heard, now stop the Senseless provocation,
Management team will make a decision,

@BTW, its my first(1) mistake
Back to top Go down
Spar[T]acus

Spar[T]acus

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 11:39

hidden snipers , bombers , suiciders

''HAHA lets snipe him he cant find me
HAHA lets press spacebar and kill them
HAHA lets press F and kill a lot of people

fairplayer?!

just show me a proof , that someone told me : dont hide mines
then i have nothing to say

dont try to hide ur mistake
-my last comment

UPDATE

fairplayer?!

just show me a proof , that someone told : dont hide mines

-my last comment

Hide and Play Sniper, Is Allowed why not? its normaly Play in a War or you can see in a War the Sniper? (When the Sniper is to lazy to hide xP)

Press Spacebar and kill?, i think you mean Rustler and Helicopters who drops bombs? why not xP.. its allowed to press spacebar anytime you want
Lets Press F? mhm.. Get in a car or you mean push F and you "THINK" he is dead?, anyway its allowed anytime to push F Wink

idk who is your problem?, @Tell me who i hide my "MISTAKE" ? you see my first Post who make it in this Topic? mhm, i think not

About mine, this is a "SA-MP Object who got Spawned to see(SEE) the Mines.. now use your Brain why the Object spawning?" ..for me its not fairplay to make in invisible without any Server Command Wink

if i talked about snipers , bombers , and suiciders , cuz u talked about fair , i didnt said they are not allowed.
1-show me a proof , in that you explained me i cant hide mines
2-
==||-Doctor_Who-||== wrote:
now use your Brain
dont disrespect me.

Last edited by Spar[T]acus on Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 11:48

Spar[T]acus wrote:

fairplayer?!

just show me a proof , that someone told : dont hide mines

-my last comment

Hide and Play Sniper, Is Allowed why not? its normaly Play in a War or you can see in a War the Sniper? (When the Sniper is to lazy to hide xP)

Press Spacebar and kill?, i think you mean Rustler and Helicopters who drops bombs? why not xP.. its allowed to press spacebar anytime you want
Lets Press F? mhm.. Get in a car or you mean push F and you "THINK" he is dead?, anyway its allowed anytime to push F Wink

idk who is your problem?, @Tell me who i hide my "MISTAKE" ? you see my first Post who make it in this Topic? mhm, i think not
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/viewtopic?t=5887&topic_name#38707

About mine, this is a "SA-MP Object who got Spawned to see(SEE) the Mines.. now use your Brain why the Object spawning?" ..for me its not fairplay to make in invisible without any Server Command Wink
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 14:14

OMG!.. okay end of this.. Requesting management to end this by punishing the admin or by not punishing him. End of this and stop fighting here.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 15:01

least everyone knows bout that "MINE" bug now so i'm watching dr.who from now he ain't a bad administrator at all but still no need to ban-warn for the bugs like that just use /warn next time if some other bug found just make a post bout it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abusing admin power   Admin - abusing admin power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abusing admin power
Page 1 of 1