[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting <a class=

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

Getting <a class= Empty
PostSubject: Getting <a class=   Getting <a class= I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 14:17

I don't know what's your problem with Ecstasy. He's a real man. A real man has got all of the good properties such as trustfulness, logical thinking, sincerity, friendliness, benevolence, jurisdiction and so and so on. I noticed that higher levelled admins are being scornful towards lower levelled admins because they are lower levelled.
In my opinion, (this should be your opinion too!) this is not about the admin level. Admin level does not matter, the experience does. No matter if someone is low levelled he can be as experienced as the high levelled ones or more experienced. Yeah more experienced! Maybe you laugh, but this is the truth. In my opinion low levelled admins are equal to high levelled admins, it should be like this. High levelled admins started the admin duty before the low levelled ones (or not), that's all. They are humans too, they have got rights and they are allowed to give their opinion, and this must not be ignored. Yes they can do exact same things as high levelled admins, they can do it better if they want. It's unfairness that higher levelled admins don't agree lower levelled ones because they are the bigger, even if the lower levelled admin is right. It's about perception, the low levelled admin is like a rising star. He has got a lot of ambitions, and he can do anything if he wants.
The bigger is'nt always the better, you know. Don't judge him as he was a pet or an irrelevant person, he is important.
I don't want to hurt anyone. I made this for you to notice the unfairness. I'm not saying that all of the high levelled admins are unfair, they can be careless sometimes.
Read this carefully and think, hope you will get what I meant. This is not a carping message.
Back to top Go down
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Getting <a class= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting <a class=   Getting <a class= I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 14:31

I completely agree, and I thank you for taking the time to post this. I'm fed up of people who act like they're the king. We're all people, though we may be different, based on any understanding, We are same. We should work together. Not differentiate. Remember, even if the person who you talk to is of lower age, lower level or anything like that, you should take into consideration what he says. I just want this to be noted to everyone in the community. For the betterment of a community, it requires co operation with everyone. For the betterment of a person, while he himself can change, as a group the community can change. So, I hope everyone respects and listens to one another.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

Getting <a class= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting <a class=   Getting <a class= I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 15:54

Could anyone tell me who changed the title of the topic?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting <a class= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting <a class=   Getting <a class= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting <a class=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: