[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why did you ban me admin for nothing

Go down 
+6
Jhon_Cool
Spike
Warrior
Darkness
Criss_Angel
sonik1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sonik1

Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing Empty
PostSubject: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:28

i was playing on this server and suddenly admin slap me and kill me , then again and again and again , then ban me . why? i am not cheater here screen
Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing 0e5ab04f1d08
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:29

The reason says you were using Health Hack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
sonik1

PostSubject: no no   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:30

no i wasn't i just had a ping . i swear . o man :@

please unban me it's unfair i think to ban player who wasn't using cheat

2 Messages added. By KillermanNL
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:36

Any proof of you using no hacks?Since when the admin burned you nothing has seem to happen to you Suspect
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:38

when admin slapt me 5 times i was killed every time and today i was killed by the players 2 hundred times i think
. please believe me i am not liar
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:45

sonik1 wrote:
when admin slapt me 5 times i was killed every time and today i was killed by the players 2 hundred times i think
. please believe me i am not liar

Belive you maybe lag.
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 19:46

thank you to trust me

hey admin won't you unban me please

Eddited by KillermanNL
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 20:03

Dont spam posts lol..
And i doubt about that he banned you for "no reason"
Admin is too experienced,to made faults like "ban for no reason"
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 20:05

well my brother sometimes experienced people also made mistakes. but this mistake was for lag i think , sorry for spam but i want to play on this server like a burning lion
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 20:30

This guy is clean, but Jhon knows what he is doing, so lets wait for Jhon to reply here.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 02:35

There is a button to disable hacks (Saw it on youtube) for hackers to take screenshots when they are banned. If they press that button , the S0beit bar would be removed so the player's screen will look normal back again.
He must have used that.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 03:04

[DS]Carie wrote:
There is a button to disable hacks (Saw it on youtube) for hackers to take screenshots when they are banned. If they press that button , the S0beit bar would be removed so the player's screen will look normal back again.
He must have used that.

No need for all of that. I don't think that is a download cause you can edit S0biet.
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 09:02

The chat clearly shows that I exploded then slapped which means you didn't die when exploded and when I slapped you turned off your hack so you shall stay banned. And if management sees other ways then it shall be.
Sorry for not posting before as I was away from home.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 09:31

[DS]Jhon_Cool wrote:
The chat clearly shows that I exploded then slapped which means you didn't die when exploded and when I slapped you turned off your hack so you shall stay banned. And if management sees other ways then it shall be.
Sorry for not posting before as I was away from home.
You are right. There is a button to disable hacks and that hack bar ( or whatever you call it ).
According to me , he is hacker.
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 12:21

Jhon_Cool you are right and i know about that button. i respect you as an admin but i must say that you aren't right i this time. i didn't use any cheats or cleo mods or sobeit and other .. well i know it's very hard to believe and if i were you i should done the same thing , but i also think that this is unfair . and just a big lie. i repeat i am not a cheater , but it is only your job what to do. so i think it's a waste a time to write here 5 times again so thanks to read my report , i just wanted to play on this server that's all. thank you again. =)
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 13:21

sonik1 wrote:
Jhon_Cool you are right and i know about that button. i respect you as an admin but i must say that you aren't right i this time. i didn't use any cheats or cleo mods or sobeit and other .. well i know it's very hard to believe and if i were you i should done the same thing , but i also think that this is unfair . and just a big lie. i repeat i am not a cheater , but it is only your job what to do. so i think it's a waste a time to write here 5 times again so thanks to read my report , i just wanted to play on this server that's all. thank you again. =)
He slapped you and exploded you in the screen. If you died , There will be a message when you respawn that ' Check /admins to see online admins and use /menu to use accessories ' or something like that but there is no message on your screen.
Prove yourself then...... Writing some sentimental lines won't help you.
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 13:30

it wasn't sentimental line and please lock this topic because i am not going to prove that i am right . i haven't any screens because i was playing and i was very surprised when admin ban me . so you can lock this topic Smile and 1 more i think your system real serious repair
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 13:42

sonik1 wrote:
it wasn't sentimental line and please lock this topic because i am not going to prove that i am right . i haven't any screens because i was playing and i was very surprised when admin ban me . so you can lock this topic Smile and 1 more i think your system real serious repair
Wait for the management , They must reply if you will get unban or not.
One more , I think your english needs a serious repair.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 13:50

sonik1 wrote:

So you think DS staff are a big fail?
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 14:36

i think your game mode have some problems with players , that's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 14:37

sonik1 wrote:
i think your game mode have some problems with players , that's all Smile
Sorry sir , it has some problem only with you. No other players experienced it.
Back to top Go down
sonik1

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 14:43

well sorry admin , may my replies and my bad english annoy you but my ban is a result of a big mistake and i think this is unfair.
Back to top Go down
Future

Future

Job/hobbies : Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 15:09

Stop replying please I am tried of getting notifications! Okay thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://sohungrybawse.tk
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 16:10

[DS]Future wrote:
Stop replying please I am tried of getting notifications! Okay thank you.

I had the same problem, just disable that option in your "Profile".
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 12:09

when i was plaing once i also couldnt kill him but i forgot to record him but i saw his ping it was normal and when i sayed to him that he cheats he started saying that i cheat with health hacks omg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did you ban me admin for nothing   Admin - why did you ban me admin for nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why did you ban me admin for nothing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next