[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology letter

Go down 
+7
Jhon_Cool
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
[DS]killer999
[DS]Loocky
-Kite-
[DS]Ameen
P[R]oton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P[R]oton

Apology letter   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 16:32

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
& yea one more thing what's your skype ID ? as used before ProTON ?
First of all I would like to thank Ameen. I can understand my friend you supported me a lot but majority are against me so we cannot do anything.

And Ra my account was Prototype in Skype if I am not wrong. And you used to call me tomatotype when I was a DS member and we were friends.But now you are against me. Time changes so fast :s.

Stormy please reply here. I am requesting to reply because I pmed you that day. You know that what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 18:35

P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:

And Ra my account was Prototype  in Skype if I am not wrong. And you used to call me tomatotype when I was a DS member and we were friends.But now you are against me. Time changes so fast :s.

I'm still the old Ra just people changing around & nope it ain't your id it's different Very Happy
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 22:19

Hello, RaZor & Stormy

We are the Moderators & Admins & Deputy, We keep away from the discussion!

Thats is a management decision.

Sorry for any Post from the Moderators & Admins & Deputy

Sincerely yours
[DS]DoctorWho , Moderator Level 4

P.S, When you have your Old Skype then write a Massage to Razor with your Skype Account.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 10:38

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:

And Ra my account was Prototype  in Skype if I am not wrong. And you used to call me tomatotype when I was a DS member and we were friends.But now you are against me. Time changes so fast :s.

I'm still the old Ra just people changing around & nope it ain't your id it's different Very Happy

It would be my wrong ID cuz I ceased to use my skype ID after I became admin for some reasons but you still not forget that you called me tomatotype and I called you zoza Very Happy . Nvm can you give me a chance to come back zoza because I am also the old dare aka proto aka raj and I have not banned those peoples. If you will deny this app. Then also I will respect you and you will be in some part of my heart. But just ask you mind and heart that can I do this sot of thing ?. I have done this type of thing before?.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 13:40

P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:

It would be my wrong ID cuz I ceased to use my skype ID after I became admin for some reasons but you still not forget that you called me tomatotype and I called you zoza Very Happy . Nvm can you give me a chance to come back zoza because I am also the old dare aka proto aka raj and I have not banned those peoples. If you will deny this app. Then also I will respect you and you will be in some part of my heart. But just ask you mind and heart that can I do this sot of thing ?. I have done this type of thing before?.

Thank you

just get your old password of that old skype id & pm me there could save you in secs only then .

dare never called me zoza i don't even know what that means lawl .
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 15:29

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:

Thank you

just get your old password of that old skype id & pm me there could save you in secs only then .

dare never called me zoza i don't even know what that means lawl .

Proof :- https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t4734-the-real-deal-is-back just see there.

And I told you that I have ceased to use my skype ID since I became admin. I am admin since more that 1 year and my skype ID is automatically disconnected. If you want proofs that I am the real dare or not then I will pm you with proofs. Sorry but it is not possible to give my old skype id because it is disconnected. Hope that you can understand.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 16:30

Prototype Bro Even if Its You its still Managment (stormy) decision
sorry for this but . Did u really enter To a Server wich is the enemy of ds? Neutral
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 00:26

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
sorry for this but . Did u really enter To a Server wich is the enemy of ds? Neutral

and ban a lot of people with their server ip.....
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 08:46

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
sorry for this but . Neutral

Not just Stormy's lol i'm in the Managment as well Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 08:48

well proton use your email lol recover your old password of that id it ain't deleted it's still on skype .
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 11:18

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
sorry for this but .  Neutral

Not just Stormy's lol i'm in the Managment as well Razz
lol sorry Razor Sad i didn't mean to dissrespect you
But i Tghout to say stormy in () Cuz ameen Said Stormy Knows what happend verry well Neutral
any way Sorry if u understood it wrong
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 17:26

Swat4 and nameless :- I have not entered any server which has disputes with DS nor I have banned players in DS with the that dumb reason and yes I am the real dare.

RA:- Sorry but my skype account is not working at all. IDK why but when I am giving my email it is saying that some code is given in your email and that code message is not coming in my Email. Sorry but it is not my fault ra Sad . Can you do something else because I really want to comeback my friend just spare me Sad. I hope that you can understand my problem but why you want me to pm in your skype id. I know we talked in skype I, you, frost , chesterman and some more were there but I cant remember there names. You think that I am not the real dare?.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 17:36

P[R]oton wrote:
Swat4 and nameless :- I have not entered any server which has disputes with DS nor I have banned players in DS with the that dumb reason and yes I am the real dare.

RA:- Sorry but my skype account is not working at all. IDK why but when I am giving my email it is saying that some code is given in your email and that code message is not coming in my Email. Sorry but it is not my fault ra Sad . Can you do something else because I really want to comeback my friend just spare me Sad. I hope that you can understand my problem but why you want me to pm in your skype id. I know we talked in skype I, you, frost , chesterman and some more were there but I cant remember there names. You think that I am not the real dare?.
did you check the spam section of ur mail ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 22:08

P[R]oton wrote:

RA:- Sorry but my skype account is not working at all. IDK why but when I am giving my email it is saying that some code is given in your email and that code message is not coming in my Email. Sorry but it is not my fault ra Sad . Can you do something else because I really want to comeback my friend just spare me Sad. I hope that you can understand my problem but why you want me to pm in your skype id..

well give me your email id & the password let me try to recover it for you Cool & ask anyone in ds's staff i won't do any kind of shit with your personal email could trust me in that case waiting for your PM Wink

Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 09:39

[DS]Ameen wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:

did you check the spam section of ur mail ?
Yes I saw my spam mail but no skype message was there Mad.

Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 12:46

you don't have any other communication Acc wich ra knows abt it? ._.
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 10:31

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
I think that I dont have any communication account which ra knows.

Ra:- I know that you will not do anything wrong with my account of gmail but I just dont want to share my account with anyone.Just give me a chance to contribute this server again and just spare. I think it is clear for you all that I am the real dare?.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 11:39

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Wht abt XAT ? I hv seen real DareDevil in xat b4 Laughing
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 13:25

[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Yes I have daredevil account and I used it today and loocy saw that.
although ra banned my account which I used before in xat which was unregistered but this account was in my desktop and that was in my lappi.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 13:31

P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
although ra banned my account which I used before in xat which was unregistered but this account was in my desktop and that was in my lappi.
I hope this works Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 13:33

P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
You nab , you came with a new xat account and you are telling here that accounts is yours ? Post here some video proofs of hackers who got banned by you !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 13:50

[DS]Loocky wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
You nab , you came with a new xat account and you are telling here that accounts is yours ? Post here some video proofs of hackers who got banned by you !
One more twist in the story ? huh this app is running like Indian serial :/
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 14:39

[DS]Ameen wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
One more twist in the story ? huh this app is running like Indian serial :/
Ameen u know his Xat acc? tell please ..
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 15:18

No BrO Sad It was 3-5 months ago.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 17:12

i'm sick of it he ain't providing his email & ain't be able to reset his skype password ? well nice lies & fucking goodbyes .. No unban . Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology letter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2