[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

Important Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2014, 14:28

Please guys I didn't abuse DS cmds do you call LVAP BF???
And do you know how fast is hydra.I know that from LVAP is possible that for 10 seconds to go on BF i know that its possible.
And sry because i misswrited it i wanted to say i was in LVAP and i said i was near LS and also i told bomba where i fixed it.
Please reconsider this Stormy i would never abuse a DS cmd plss.It took almost 1 month for me to have the DS tag and to be a DS member why would i just ruin everything and abuse the DS cmds im telling you again plss reconsider this plss.

Thanks for your precious time and thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

PostSubject: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2014, 16:52

Guys plss read this because this is important for me
Back to top Go down
[DS]Night_Hawk

[DS]Night_Hawk

Job/hobbies : Chronicle Gamer ADD me in WHATS APP (+94757555441)

PostSubject: Re: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2014, 19:21

:/ dunno what to sa since the decision is taken no point of arguing its just a week nah time will fly mate things will get back to normal usual we can rock together. Hoping to see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2014, 12:36

Night_hawk got the point quite right already it is just for a week.

I'm not saying you were deliberately violating [DS] rules but by fixing your vehicle and quickly going back to BF you gained an advantage over other players.

Fix and flip commands are only supposed for Members and Admins who want to have some fun away from Battlefield while not participating in the combat that's going on in Battlefield.

You should not take it personal, anyway you will have your tag back after 5 more days so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

PostSubject: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2014, 12:39

Ok Stormy but i didn't know that it wasn't allowed to fix and then to get back in BF because no one told me and i didn't saw it on rules of DS and judge didn't mention that on pm so ok ill wait 1 week

You can lock this topic
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2014, 12:40

Locked upon request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Discussion   Important Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: