[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hekker

hekker

Job/hobbies : protect ds

[ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance Empty
PostSubject: [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance   [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 11:28

Welcome ! In Game Name: Hekker

Ban Date: Since 2 days                              

Banned By: Admins [DS]Judge and [DS]Judge

Ban Log:
Hekker Server Anticheat Ban Evasion (AC) 29/08/2014 at 20:08:11
Hekker [DS]Bomba ok gtfo 28/08/2014 at 19:03:19

Comment: 4 days ago I was banned with name hekker in game for insult by [DS]Bomba. I then applied unban application but I was still banned, so I changed my name to big_cat 42 and entered the server to request [DS]bomba sir to unban me but he banned me again. Also I have hotspot shield to watch youtube videos in Pakistan as they are banned here. And I forgot to deactivate it and entered the server again to see whether I was still banned or not. I got very happy to see that I was unbanned and I  pmed [DS]Judge, He said that, "so finally you got permission". I said yes as I didn't know that actually I was still banned, so after 2 minutes [DS]Judge banned me again for ban evading. I have just joined [DS] and I thought that just by posting my unban app I would get unbanned. It is simply a case of misunderstanding. And I didn't even hack. So, please give me another chance to play on this server. every one was doing mistake in his life but god is given the chance for change so please dear admins give me a chance and you see me change by the way i sorry to devil sorry from my heart for insult sorry devil friend

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga_Hinata

Hyuuga_Hinata

Job/hobbies : Watch Anime , Read Manga

PostSubject: Re: [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance   [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 11:39

Sorry to say this

Judge Told You to wait , but you didn't so i can say ====== Request Denied
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance   [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 11:57

On hold, will be investigating this with Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance   [ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ON HOLD] unabn appleas need chance
Page 1 of 1