[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more

Go down 
+2
Sol_Badguy
-Kite-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more Empty
PostSubject: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 20:32

I Have Cleo Mod wich allows me to spectate players
What im thinking about is To use it On hackers To take proof Will be more easy when admins Are offline

And I want Permission To Use CamHack Too for proofs
ty
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 21:18

Cam hack ? I gotta say lol
but from my side I don't think its allowed cuz u can spec others too.

who knows cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 22:32

The DS rules are clear about this, such mods are definitely not allowed since it gives you advantage over other players, but if the owner somehow wants to give you the permission to use them, then that is his choice. So, you have to wait for his reply..
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 23:01

Jhon_Cool wrote:
The DS rules are clear about this, such mods are definitely not allowed since it gives you advantage over other players, but if the owner somehow wants to give you the permission to use them, then that is his choice. So, you have to wait for his reply..

Jhon explained it correctly already, spectating is only for admins and in special moments we do allow it for movie purposes (when making trailers or movies in the server), but it's not suitable for spotting hackers and taking proofs.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Hyuuga_Hinata

Hyuuga_Hinata

Job/hobbies : Watch Anime , Read Manga

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 11:27

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

Jhon_Cool wrote:

Jhon explained it correctly already, spectating is only for admins and in special moments we do allow it for movie purposes (when making trailers or movies in the server), but it's not suitable for spotting hackers and taking proofs.

Like Jhon and Stormy said it was not suitable for taking proofs of hackers Mods that have a big advantage over others are not allowed like = Spectate Mod , STE (Speccy The Eye which can make you view others people  like spectate but you can spectate 2 players at one time) so , say no to mods that give you advantage over the others Players
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 18:03

K Then Lets Remove The Spectate Mod
What About The FreeCam Mod? ( like the mod andy uses ) i can make videos with it too
But if I Can Take a Proof of hacker or something allowed to use it?
Thank you
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 18:05

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
K Then Lets Remove The Spectate Mod
What About The FreeCam Mod? ( like the mod andy uses ) i can make videos with it too
But if I Can Take a Proof of hacker or something allowed to use it?
Thank you
Admin mode on for you Cool no need to ask for spectate mods Razz .

Case solved , LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more   Admin - allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

allowed or no Need Permission from Head Admin + or more
Page 1 of 1